My friend did a great job last night for this white affair.

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
I get what is being said here. The thing is in this Hall it's just a big room. There is no designated dance floor. They put tables and chairs around the room and the entire middle is the dance floor.

Personally I don't find a thing wrong with using double 15s and stop assuming I think every event needs big sound. I just did an event where all was needed were 2 powered tops and that's it. No need for anything else because that would have been major overkill. I might have broken out a couple of windows with more than that.

Why would we give your friend bad advice? The system probably would sound better if the subs were up on the stage with the tops on top of them (Steve). The system would look better if a table cloth was used on the DJ's table to hide everything (me). Totally free stuff. If he is your friend, pass it along (or not). You can also pass along that it's a pleasure seeing the American Flag properly displayed on the correct side, although I might have moved the podium into the background.

I have said this before and will say it again. MIXMASTERHASNOTWORKBUTLOVESTOTELLPEOPLEWHATISRIGHT will always be right. He is one of the most successful DJ's int he country and no matter what you tell him you are wrong because you do not understand. I know that he does 4 paying jobs a year and most of the rest of us do many more with many more referrals from those jobs at a much higher pay rate but you do not know anything. You have to bring a wall of speakers for a hall like that. You know one with a low ceiling and tile floors where sound will bounce all around. So please stop telling him things he already knows.

Reactions: SEDJ and PhaseIIPro
I get what is being said here. The thing is in this Hall it's just a big room. There is no designated dance floor. They put tables and chairs around the room and the entire middle is the dance floor.

Personally I don't find a thing wrong with using double 15s and stop assuming I think every event needs big sound. I just did an event where all was needed were 2 powered tops and that's it. No need for anything else because that would have been major overkill. I might have broken out a couple of windows with more than that.

I don't think that you ever have to worry about knocking out any windows with your mismatched system bro.

Reactions: SEDJ and ittigger
Mix you don't half to have it loud at every event. Some people like to talk to one another so the back of the room doesn't have to be as loud as by the dance floor. Do you like to shout at people so they can hear you talk. The main focus for sound should be the dance floor.