Mini Kinta question

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

TinyTim

DJ Extraordinaire
Nov 2, 2017
Hey guys.

Those of you that own the Mini Kinta, what do you store/transport it in? When I ordered my lights, I ordered the Chauvet CHS-40 bags to go with them. I got them all in and the bags swallow the lights!! I have both lights in one bag with foam separating them. I also have all of my speaker cables, IEC power cables, and two 25' extension cords in the bag and have room to spare!!!!! Im probably gonna call my local sales guy tomorrow and see about exchanging these bags for something smaller but at this point I am lost as to what bag to go with!! Help!!!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Hey guys.

Those of you that own the Mini Kinta, what do you store/transport it in? When I ordered my lights, I ordered the Chauvet CHS-40 bags to go with them. I got them all in and the bags swallow the lights!! I have both lights in one bag with foam separating them. I also have all of my speaker cables, IEC power cables, and two 25' extension cords in the bag and have room to spare!!!!! Im probably gonna call my local sales guy tomorrow and see about exchanging these bags for something smaller but at this point I am lost as to what bag to go with!! Help!!!!

Those Chauvet CHS-40's will hold BOTH Mini Kinta's and then some. I bought the same bags for my Mini Kintas and use only one for the lights. I have some spare cords in the other.[emoji4]

Reactions: TinyTim
Those Chauvet CHS-40's will hold BOTH Mini Kinta's and then some. I bought the same bags for my Mini Kintas and use only one for the lights. I have some spare cords in the other.[emoji4]
The more I think about it, I am probably gonna do just that. Use one for the lights and one for cords, cables, and odds and ends other stuff.

W
Hey guys.

When do you use them in what kind of parties? Those 3 watt LEDs in the mini kinta are not bright enough for any event.
Hey guys.

Where do you use these lights. I have a pair of these and are pretty much useless because they are only 3watts.. unless you have a dark room..

W

When do you use them in what kind of parties? Those 3 watt LEDs in the mini kinta are not bright enough for any event.

Where do you use these lights. I have a pair of these and are pretty much useless because they are only 3watts.. unless you have a dark room..

I just got them, so I haven't actually used them at any event yet. But I chose them based on the recommendations of several members on this board that have used them successfully.

All I know is any and all of the videos I've seen on YouTube with the Mini Kinta IRC running sound-to-light strobe way too much. That would cause the old folks at my weddings to come after me big time! I don't believe this can be adjusted, same goes for the ADJ Jelly Dome which is why I never bought them. It really sucks when weddings make up the majority of your events.