Maybe the next wave in music ...

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Wow!!! That's CRAZY!!![emoji4] I can barely sing one note at a time![emoji1]

You know that x-ray stuff in the second video was faked... women only have half a brain!![emoji1]

JOKING, girls!!![emoji1] I'm turning into my brother. That's the kind of stuff he says all the time.[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They would say it was an MRI, not an X-ray and any women would know that.

Not exactly pleasing to the ear.
Watch Star Wars or 5th Element ... this is the future .. :) Add a drumline .. and bingo !

I bet Mix already has her in rotation.

Looking at the changes in Pop music over the last couple of decades, it could be the follow up to dubstep! ... don't they have gadgets that do what she's doing with her voice? Electro Harmonix had an guitar effect pedal called a Frequency Analyzer back in the 70s that sounded similar.

Looking at the changes in Pop music over the last couple of decades, it could be the follow up to dubstep! ... don't they have gadgets that do what she's doing with her voice? Electro Harmonix had an guitar effect pedal called a Frequency Analyzer back in the 70s that sounded similar.
Yea .. I have a TC Helicon VoiceWorks that does all that, but it's kinda cool. Not sure it's "singing", though they do have throat singing which isn't too far off ...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98

Reactions: ittigger
Hmmm??? Never noticed it before...[emoji1]... looks kinda like a PEA![emoji1] Maybe food for those dang bats ?[emoji1]

So ... "Pea Brain" is the new nickname ... :)

Looks more like an X-Ray to me (see examples below), but if women think differently, I'm SURE they know more about it than me.:laugh:
View attachment 31727
I included my own recent X Ray... It's a little troubling at first glance, but I'm feeling good!:laugh:
It does look like an X-Ray, but they called it a "dynamic MRI recording" .. from the video notes:

What you see in this dynamic MRI-recording is the tongue movement in the vocal tract while doing overtone singing. The positions of the tongue form the resoncance cavities which delete all not-wanted overtones in the sound of the voice at a certain point in time, and then amplify a single overtone that is left, which can be heard as a seperate note above the fundamental.

The MRI recordings were made by Prof. Dr. Bernhard Richter, Prof. Dr. Matthias Echternach and Dr.- Ing. Michael Burdumy in the University Medical Center Freiburg, Institute for Musician's Medicine.
fim | Freiburger Institut für Musikermedizin - thank you so much for the kind permission to use the MRI-footage in order to share this fascinating singing-insight with the world!

The team of doctors in Freiburg developed a highly specialized equipment for recording and and also filtering sound in the MRI-machine. This recording is made while using a pre-produced playback on headphones in the really loud MRI-machine while lying on the back.

A lot of more of very interesting MRI- and endoscopy- recordings of various singers and vocalists (classical singers, overtone singers, yodellers, beatboxers....) will be published on a DVD about end of April 2017 @ Helbling.
TITLE: "Die Stimme: Einblicke in die physiologischen Vorgänge biem Singen und Sprechen"
ENGLISH: "The Voice: Physiological Insights in Singing and Speaking"

Not sure I want to watch the "Endoscopy" recordings of singers ...

Hmmm??? "Pea Brain" sounds a little bit derogatory I think... sounds kinda like I got a tiny little brain.[emoji1]

You're the one who posted the pea in the brain ... next time use little Einsteins ...

Reactions: ittigger and DJ TJ
You're the one who posted the pea in the brain ... next time use little Einsteins ...

HEY!!! I just posted my X Ray... There's no evidence that's a pea in my head... Could be almost any... small... round... green thing. Could be some kind of tracking thingy implanted by the CIA?[emoji1]

Who needs unique talent when you have digital processing.

HEY!!! I just posted my X Ray... There's no evidence that's a pea in my head... Could be almost any... small... round... green thing. Could be some kind of tracking thingy implanted by the CIA?[emoji1]

1- Just had an MRI on my skull and a Brain Scan....
2- What did they find?
3- Nothing