Logo shirts

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

DJKLEEN

DJ Extraordinaire
Mar 31, 2016
Lafayette la
How many of you have nice collared shirts with you logos on them.

If you do, or don’t Where do you recommend to get a logo designed from software and Nicely sewn or stitched on a nice golf or polo shirt?

I would like to have my self Andy my team wear them to functions and client meetings to look more professional.

Reactions: djrox
I got mine done locally the last few times. I found them to be a better quality although it was a couple of bucks more a shirt

Reactions: DJKLEEN
I have grey polo shirts, and black polo shirts. I also have black Long Sleeve shirts which are my favorite to wear!

I also just ordered new black T Shirts that just came in. All from Vistaprint.com.

Am I the ONLY ONE who’s gonna post pics of their logo polo shirts???[emoji1]... LET’S SEE ‘EM!!!

I only do POCKET polos. I need the pocket for my glasses when I’m not wearing them. I also carry a pen in my pocket; a carry-over from the days when I was an IT geek.[emoji1]

Not all the places who do embroidery carry the pocket polos. They (their machines) can’t embroider on the pocket. That’s where I’d prefer to have the logo, so I’m thinking about having Bobcat PATCHES made and sewing them on my own pocket polos.[emoji4]

Am I the ONLY ONE who’s gonna post pics of their logo polo shirts???[emoji1]... LET’S SEE ‘EM!!!

I only do POCKET polos. I need the pocket for my glasses when I’m not wearing them. I also carry a pen in my pocket; a carry-over from the days when I was an IT geek.[emoji1]

Not all the places who do embroidery carry the pocket polos. They (their machines) can’t embroider on the pocket. That’s where I’d prefer to have the logo, so I’m thinking about having Bobcat PATCHES made and sewing them on my own pocket polos.[emoji4]
Ok ..Here's one of my polos. The logo came out too large on the polos (looked fine on the T-shirts and caps), so next order I will make them smaller. Also going to change the wording to Copper Sound as too many asked if I sold gear.

1544112634158.png

I use vistaprint too. Very happy with them & had to buy a bunch for the kids too. But I have all text no logo. Before that Aramark. For more formal type events where I want to be low key I have plain black polos. I used Aramark for some three season jackets for everyone many years ago they held Up extremely well.

so just went to order a jacket and long sleeve shirt for some winter shoots we have coming up... got to check out of the site I was going to use... and see this on shipping!!! are they out of their minds!! Looks like I will checking into Queensboro, have never used them so might be able to get a deal

Screen Shot 2019-01-08 at 5.55.18 PM.png