Last night's pre New Years Eve party.

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Thats the same dj as the one from the wedding you posted a few months back at the galloping hill. Why is he at his age still able to pull in weekly gigs and weddings, yet you struggle to find clients willing to pay even a couple hundred. I think those are the real questions you should be having with yourself. New years just around the corner, perfect time to start reflecting.
Sorry that's not him. He was nowhere near the place that night. My partner was the DJ.

The guy is of Spanish decent and my friend had to explain things clearly to him because he didn't understand.

If this guy is working at the bar - and you are speaking normal english, then either he has an issue with every normal speaking person or you have a problem conveying your message.

Last edited:
A lot of DJs would see a crowd in a bar not dancing as me not doing a good job. I had to learn how to turn a bar over.

------------------------------

When playing in a bar my concern is to keep the bar happy. When you're good people will dance.

I had a night playing in the Private Place Lounge where one of the regulars told me to get these people up dancing. I told him they will dance when it's time.

------------------------------

Some DJ's would look at people not dancing as a sign of them doing a poor job. Now a bar I would say is something different. Now if you're there week after week and nobody is dancing then it's you.

These are 2 very different statements - so which is it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeff Romard
Like a politician, the most current quote is always "his latest position on the issue".
I can recommend a few positions for any politician that asks ...