Video Jocks "Iron Man" photo viewer

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

indaviz

New DJ
May 13, 2014
Hi DJs, I'm testing a new feature in our "Visikord" software -- a futuristic UI photo browser, Tony Stark style. It works like viewers on phones/tablets but instead of thumbs on glass you use hands in the air on an invisible surface at a fixed distance from the screen (like a virtual touch screen). The software runs on a PC (low end is fine) with Kinect camera on top of the TV screen or in front of the projector.

impv02.jpg

The idea is to give it to the guests to browse photos (e.g. wedding pics) but could be used by the DJ to play videos. If you'd like to sign up for the free beta pls let me know. Thanks!

Wow, way over my head, but looks super cool. Careful about getting busted using that Iron Man/Robert Downey, Jr. image...

GJ

Thanks GJ! Still working out the details but should be as simple as swiping and pointing on the cell phone (for the guest), and just pointing to a folder with pics for the operator. In the testing it feels cool to use it.

Agreed re Iron Man/RDJ... The above is an unlisted page just to get feeedback from a few DJs. Will probably call it "Futuristic UI" or "projected holograph" or something technical when finalized. (Suggestions welcome...)

Also the background can be simple like above or "living":

V_Photo_06-18-14_22.53.00-800w.jpg

V_Photo_06-18-14_22.52.28-800w.jpg
Just some more eye candy.

Davor