I went to another doctor's office and got some great news!

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

MIXMASTERMACHOM

DJ Extraordinaire
ODJT Supporter
Oct 16, 2011
I had an appointment today at this doctor's office I had never seen. I got the number from the lady working in my doctor's office. I was given one number to call but that doctor wasn't taking on any new patients.

So I call up this office and came there today. As soon as the doctor saw me walking he knew what my problem was and told me I have arthritis in my back which caused the problem with my left hip. He didn't even have to look at my xrays even though he did. He knew I need hip replacement surgery.

So I go in the other room with this lady who sets me up with a date for my surgery. I will be getting it done at Clara Mass hospital in Belleville, NJ. My pre testing date is January 8th at 8:15 am. The day of my surgery is January 23rd. The lady said she would call me after the new year to give me the time for my surgery that day and get this. On that day they will pick me up so I don't have to bother somebody else to get me there.

I can't wait. I need to get out of this pain I'm in. Today was a bad day for me. I have been in pain all day long. I took something for the pain. A week before the surgery you're not allowed to take anything for pain. Let me say if you're in decent health and don't have this problem thank God. This is the second most painful thing I've ever been through. Even when I fell and broke my left ankle the pain wasn't as bad as this.

Best of Luck Mix.

Reactions: MIXMASTERMACHOM
Good luck Mix

Good Luck Mixmaster

My sister had both hers done, not at the same time, in fact a couple of years apart and was so happy and wondered why she had waited so long.... you'll love it,,,, good luck.