Weddings I need your help on some disney waltz...

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

hotmixx

New DJ
Oct 18, 2008
Hello, I will be doing a Quinceanera this Saturday and they are requesting two instrumental waltz from Disney.
1. Once Upon A Dream - Mary Costa & Bill Shirley (Instrumental)
2. So This Is Love - LLene Woods & Mike Douglas (Instrumental)

Can anyone PLEASE send me a link or direction on where to get it or download it. I do have both songs with vocals but I need the Instrumentals... You can PM me or send me email at: [email protected]

Thanks In Advance
-Hot Mixx

Hello, I will be doing a Quinceanera this Saturday and they are requesting two instrumental waltz from Disney.
1. Once Upon A Dream - Mary Costa & Bill Shirley (Instrumental)
2. So This Is Love - LLene Woods & Mike Douglas (Instrumental)

Can anyone PLEASE send me a link or direction on where to get it or download it. I do have both songs with vocals but I need the Instrumentals... You can PM me or send me email at: [email protected]

Thanks In Advance
-Hot Mixx

PM on the way...:sqcool:

The song Be My Guest? cant remeber where its from disney wise

"Be My Guest" is from "Beauty & The Beast

Silly boy, that's not a WALTZ....

here are some "Disney style" waltzes:

"Beauty And The Beast" (Peabo Bryson & Regina Belle)-- the main characters waltz to this song in the final scene, but its sung by Angela Lansbury ("Mrs Potts") -- you want the version from the "End Credits"

"A Whole New World" (Peabo & Regina) --from "Aladdin"

"Once Upon A December" (Anastasia) --directed by Don Bluth (former Disney animator)

"Part Of Your World" (The Little Mermaid) -- 2 other songs from that s/t

"Somewhere Out There" (Linda Ronstadt, from "An American Tail")

"Beauty And The Beast" (Peabo Bryson & Regina Belle)-- the main characters waltz to this song in the final scene, but its sung by Angela Lansbury ("Mrs Potts") -- you want the version from the "End Credits"

"Once Upon A December" (Anastasia) --directed by Don Bluth (former Disney animator)

Sorry to break the news, but none of those songs are waltzes either. Besides, they were looking for two specific Disney songs, mentioned in the first post. THOSE songs are waltzes.

Sorry to break the news, but none of those songs are waltzes either. Besides, they were looking for two specific Disney songs, mentioned in the first post. THOSE songs are waltzes.

123, 123, 123, 123

can you feel it?

good job boys on picking out Waltzes......or at least saying that they weren't waltzes. If you ever questions what songs are what dance.....just let me know, I will be able to tell you want you can dance to it.

Waltz is one of my favorite dances. BTW.

Just so you know, what I PMed was that he asked for are available on karaoke discs as instrumentals. So are all of the above.

As a matter of fact, the Disney songs are put out by Disney themselves, and the music is the original, not studio copies.

The versions you mention such as Somewhere Out There, A Whole New World, and Beauty and The Beast are also available on other labels. Music Maestro probably makes the best versions ( instrumental/karaoke).

Silly right back at you Matt:sqlaugh: EVERY Disney song is a waltz. It was made bt rhe Waltz Dizney company!
Sory had to throw that one out:sqbiggrin: