I just bought 2 lights today and couldn't be happier.

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Help me out. Set me up so I can inherit the million dollars.

OK... you do know, at a very minimum, there must be someone with a million dollars who knows your name? Can't just say in your will; I'm leaving a million dollars to the DJ with the SWORM lights.[emoji1]... Is there anyone you know of who has a million dollars and knows who you are?[emoji1]

Of course, then the millionaire would have to be inclined to leave it to you.[emoji1]

Last edited:
Here are pictures of the lights. I will post video later. Sorry I thought I took some video. I will take some later.

Attachments

• IMG_7180.JPG
    IMG_7180.JPG
    157.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_7181.JPG
    IMG_7181.JPG
    179 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_7184.JPG
    IMG_7184.JPG
    165.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_7188.JPG
    IMG_7188.JPG
    155.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_7186.JPG
    IMG_7186.JPG
    179.1 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Decent Derbies. I think you did pretty well at $100 per Mix. WHEN you have some other things in order, think about adding something like the Swarm 5 FX. Sometimes you can wait until they're on-sale at GC for almost the same price, and one would complement your Swarms nicely (also has Derby effects but includes strobing and a textured lazer).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8DZvKbqESU

GJ

Guy on Craigslist had a pair of Sworm lights for sale. Those lights new sell for $350 each. I got them for $99 each. He said he only used them 3 times. They are in excellent condition! They look brand new. He took great care of those lights. He also had the boxes they came in. I will take pictures of them when I get home. I'm very happy!

He said he DJs some times still. He had several nice things he sold.

The swarm's you bought are nearly 10 years old. They don't sell new for $350 each because you can't buy them - they stopped making them awhile ago.