I just bought 2 lights today and couldn't be happier.

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

MIXMASTERMACHOM

DJ Extraordinaire
ODJT Supporter
Oct 16, 2011
Guy on Craigslist had a pair of Sworm lights for sale. Those lights new sell for $350 each. I got them for $99 each. He said he only used them 3 times. They are in excellent condition! They look brand new. He took great care of those lights. He also had the boxes they came in. I will take pictures of them when I get home. I'm very happy!

He said he DJs some times still. He had several nice things he sold.

Guy on Craigslist had a pair of Sworm lights for sale. Those lights new sell for $350 each. I got them for $99 each. He said he only used them 3 times. They are in excellent condition! They look brand new. He took great care of those lights. He also had the boxes they came in. I will take pictures of them when I get home. I'm very happy!

Cool story bro. That's $99 you could have used to recone your busted woofer, or better yet repair your beat up Dsr speakers you have. Nice to see that you have your priorities in order. Hope your lights look really nice flashing around in your bedroom, or while riding around in the back of your van. Oh, my mistake, you would have to borrow $20 from someone to put gas in the van to be able to ride around. You know the saying about a fool and his money......

Reactions: sonic-vision

Your events don't even seem like they require lighting. Your focusing on all the wrong things, and your money is being spent on things of value and provide no return on investment.

Got a retirement party to do coming up and all will be well. Not to mention working on Christmas day. First time ever working on Christmas day.

Are u saying you had no lighting before this and this was an absolute must? A retirement party isn’t necessarily the type of client wowd by this sorta lighting. I’m glad you’re happy about your purchase... but again your money could be better spent elsewhere
Unfortunately I had some lights that got stolen. I had them in a plastic tub to protect them and someone decided they wanted them more than me.