I Get Around - Beach Boys - recommended remix?

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

andywilson

DJ Extraordinaire
May 19, 2010
Auckland, New Zealand
Anyone have a remix of this they recommend? I have come across a few EDM doof doof remixes which aren't for me. Looking for something simple that keeps the original flavour with an added backbeat to beef it up maybe.

Do you play the song currently? If so does it get a good reaction?

Anyone have a remix of this they recommend? I have come across a few EDM doof doof remixes which aren't for me. Looking for something simple that keeps the original flavour with an added backbeat to beef it up maybe.

Do you play the song currently? If so does it get a good reaction?

I played it a couple of weekends ago it was on the request list. I used the original but I think I have a remix too from a few years back I'll have a look see the details on it

They just released a new CD of Beach Boy songs backed by the Philharmonic Orchestra.

Sounds mostly the same but a tad "fuller"...nice.

Reactions: Ausumm and dunlopj
Oh well then have a nice day.... (they worked at my shows must be your dealing with the wrong type of Clientele )

Reactions: ittigger
If it works for either of you, it would be upside down for us .. because you know .. New Zealand .. Australia ...... Bueller ?

yep I always get AROUND :)

Reactions: Ausumm and ittigger
Fine Andy, I made you a re-drum, check your PM. What a pain in the a$$ though! The drumming meter is horrible on the original making it a total PAIN so don't ask for changes cause I won't do them... Hope it works for you! :)

If any of you regular members want it, just message me. I attached it here but don't want the trolls to get their hands on it so I deleted it.

Last edited:
Fine Andy, I made you a re-drum, check your PM. What a pain in the a$$ though! The drumming meter is horrible on the original making it a total PAIN so don't ask for changes cause I won't do them... Hope it works for you! :)

If any of you regular members want it, just message me. I attached it here but don't want the trolls to get their hands on it so I deleted it.

I'd love to hear it if you have time to send it