I don't stop in much anymore...

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

Tyrone Blue

DMX professional & Retired Police Officer
Oct 31, 2006
Central - Northern MN
It's been a year or so since I've been in here... I'm still DJing at the club and ice arena... and riding my Harley mostly. I fell from a ladder, trimming a tree branch in June, and shattered my knee. I just started walking again last week, after spending the Summer in a wheel chair.

I finally sold my big speaker system, and several pieces of trussing and lifts. I'm slowly getting rid of equipment. I've discovered that most of it isn't worth a nickle on the dollar for what I bought it for. If you need something specific, give me a shout... I have at least one of everything... some of it, still new in the box. In many cases, the shipping will be more than the item...

It's time to get rid of it all! OK, now you're up to date.

Hey Blue...good to hear from you! Sorry to hear about your knee brother!

I would not even attempt to do that....preferring to make a call and spend the money to have a young-un do that.

Thanks for the update.

Good to hear from you Mr. Blue. We miss your contributions. Sorry to hear about your injury, but hope you recover soon. I have giant hedge in my front of my garage that requires that I get on a ladder to trim it about every couple of weeks. I've thought about what might happen if I fall, but I keep on doing it.[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ittigger
I was going to list everything for sale, up until I took the fall. I have a two car garage filled with stuff I plan on getting rid of. There were items that I bought over the years, that I had "hoped" to use, and never did. Lots of stuff still in the boxes. Several moving heads, scanners, brand new SoundCraft mixer (still in the box) and stage snake, speakers, new mic stands, lasers, par cans, analog controllers, several spinning "orbitrons", lots of analog fixtures, several DMX 12 fixture controllers, a very nice video switcher, a stereo handheld sound recorder... just to name a few things. I have a couple of video projectors too... mirror balls...; tell me what you need/want. I am getting rid of 90%... I want to keep just enough to do one small show.