Interactive DJs How Much For Walla Ballas?

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

hiredpower

New DJ
Sep 29, 2006
Indiana
There is an auction on Ebay right now for three brand new Walla Ballas.

I know they don't make them anymore, but what is a Walla-in-the-Balla-park price for these?

I might be interested in getting these for my neices and nephews.

BTW, I searched for 'completed' auctions.

Nothin, nada, zip.

No idea on the price, but I did look at the item, one place it says new, then in the description it says like new.

Add some excitement to your next DJ Job! with this "like new condition"

They do look to be in good shape though.

Cam,

I won't be using them for DJing. It would be something I would buy for my nieces and nephews to use.

I bought one years ago and never used it. I know find a new respect for these great little tools. Anything to allow people to have a bit of stupid fun is worth wild. However you can do the same thing with a toilet plunger and rolls of toilet paper (stupid fun that is).

Let me know if you're not going to bid, I just might check them out.

Never mind. I just looked and the price is up to $102. They can have them.

That's why I was asking what would be an acceptable price. :sqwink:

I'd ask Cap I think he has a few Balla's?
No, Cap has no Balla's. He's Ballaless. He does have 1 bad a$$ Balla head but that's it. I think he sold his Balla's to the highest bidder.

I personally wouldn't pay over $30 a piece. But then again I do my own minor surgeries.:sqerr:

the acceptable price is whatever you feel they are worth. There are not many around much I am told.

I have 18 of them and if you do Kiddy Birthday parties or Corporate Team Building (great weekday money BTW) Bar or Bat Mitzs then they are indispensable.

Chuck,

If you don't mind, do you remember what you paid for them each?

-or-

what they sold for new?

No, Cap has no Balla's. He's Ballaless. He does have 1 bad a$$ Balla head but that's it. I think he sold his Balla's to the highest bidder.

I personally wouldn't pay over $30 a piece. But then again I do my own minor surgeries.:sqerr:

Oh yeah.... he Walla Balla seller... has no balla's no more.... Who bought his ballas?

I just new Cap didn't have a whole Walla Ballas anymore...

Chuck,

If you don't mind, do you remember what you paid for them each?

-or-

what they sold for new?

I seem to remember 3 for $100.00 new, (I could be wrong) but I got some, 6 or 8 for $20.00 a piece from one DJ who thought they were stupid... LOL