Here's someone else trying to run a scam.

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Here’s one I just got that I haven’t seen before. Pretty funny...

Dear owner ,

I am Larry Oconnor, Head Officer-in-Charge, Administrative Service Inspection Agency Hot Springs Airport located in Sanders County, Montana, United States. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from London, which was transferred from London Heath-row international Airport to JFK Airport in New York then to our facility here in Hot Springs International Airport,and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes
weighing approximately 110kg. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee rather it was declared as personal effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant
authorities.

The diplomat’s inability to present British Custom Clearance Certification Document to back up the consignment are the reason why the consignment is delayed and abandoned and the Custom Clearance Certification can only be obtained from the British Customs Authority there in London where the shipment/boxes originated from .By my own assessment,each of the boxes contains about $4M or more.They are still left in the airport storage facility till today. The Consignments like I said are two metal trunk boxes weighing about 65kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) effective capacity: 680 L) Approximately.

The details on the consignment are your full names,Address in and Phone number and the official document from London/United Kingdom where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document and are with Airport Authority. As it stands now, you have to reconfirm your full name, Phone Number, full address so that I can cross-check and see if it corresponds with the one on the official documents and packages here. It is now left for you to decide if you still need the consignment/Boxes or allow us repatriate it back to London (place of origin) as we were
instructed.

I am ready to assist you in any way I can for you to get back this packages provided you will compensate me as in (financial gratification).I will deliver it to you myself.I need all the guarantee that I can get from you before I can get involved in this project as i am even ready to make the delivery to you.Please Reply this email strictly at ...

Heath-row airport???... He wants “financial gratification”???[emoji1] He’s asking for a bribe, so he’s obviously a crook, why not just take the $8M and live the good life???... Why try to return it??![emoji1]

Reactions: ittigger