He may be cheating on me...

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Ive done a few for booking agencies and went by their book, I have a few dj's that we trade off jobs with, but we usually give each other the extra job if we are booked because we know ones coming back to us, I guess a gentlemans agreement,,,

I have some similar gentlemans agreements but I have been stabbed by greedy people that have worked for / with me. Lessons learned.

yeah I did have that one time I forgot, guy (shady) now from after the light, had me cover a gig, and collect the balance (my Pay) it was about half what I was supposed to get, ok he had me on another the next week and was to settle, arrived at venue,one of his upstarts was supposed to meet me there, ok I get there its a B&B wedding chapel kinda thing that he does a lot of weddings at, the lady of the place tells me to setup here,there,here,there and starts complaing to me about price of gig , I stopped in my tracks , called the upstart and told him to hurry he has a wedding to do, and told the old lady to shut the --- up Im gone,,, so yes I remember that one bad time, and one more time with Solid Gold, way I got paid for one was told him I was taking another one but I called him a few days before, I had gotten a 3 hour virus,,,