Groomsmen dance

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Notice how many of the guests seemed almost bored by this. Shame on them!

I thought it was great! It focused on the 2 main things for the day - love and the bride and groom.

Reactions: Ausumm
I would be bored too. Already sucker me in to going to a boring wedding and giving a gift just let me dance and drink without the sideshow.

Unfortunately and despite their efforts, it was just another impression of an already, read a thousand times over, over done no longer interesting schtick!

Originality and sincerity still trump contemporary copy cats.

A for effort, D for results.

Unfortunately and despite their efforts, it was just another impression of an already, read a thousand times over, over done no longer interesting schtick! Originality and sincerity still trump contemporary copy cats.
A for effort, D for results.

As you so often note......that is merely one's own opinion!

And don't forget, that YOU may have seen this schtick a thousand times...
but your average wedding guest has not.

Reactions: dunlopj
As you so often note......that is merely one's own opinion!

And don't forget, that YOU may have seen this schtick a thousand times...
but your average wedding guest has not.
The internet has made such routine routines rather routine.

C'est la vie!

Reactions: Ausumm
What would have been original, and made this much more entertaining is if all the grooms men and groom wore Pink Tutus to dance in :) hoganrocktutu.png

Reactions: DjDennis
Never done or had the Groomsmen do this in all the time I been doing weddings - seems its only a Yank thing LOL

oh just went to watch it and was shown this

This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Kind of fun and pretty cool. Five and half minutes is a bit long, but I've had an opportunity to DJ several of these type dances and always found them entertaining. Maybe around three minutes would be better. I've done bride/groom dances a few bride father dances and a couple bridal party dances with planned choregraphed moves.

I had bridesmaids do a surprise dance this past Saturday. It's most fun for the people involved and the B&G. The guests in the video above didn't seem that bored to me, but these routines are only sort-of about the guests.

Reactions: ittigger and Ausumm