Good Video Makes All The Difference...

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
This is why I say content is everything!! Not equipment or fancy stuff. That video doesn’t even show anything dj related... but creates emotion. It screams upscale and that this dj is definitely not cheap and whatever price he says he is is probably justified. These are great showcase videos to have on landing page of your website and on social media. I still prefer recap videos w love audio for selling the actual dj service, but these are what will catch a couples attention and be desiring to learn more.

Looks good. Are those your blue lights, at the end, on each side?

Not the ones up high. I uplit the room around the walls. But the space is an old barn that has been converted into a performance space and stage. They use it for private events when they don't have a show going on, but those were theatrical lights that are part of the theater.

Reactions: ittigger
It's a great little commercial video! I like it! Did he shoot in 4K? It looks like it could be 4K quality.

Reactions: ittigger
I love the video and I'm sure this would never cross a client's mind but watching them dancing you can tell that most of the clips aren't September playing