For Steve's Eyes Only

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
LOL... At only 200W peak, not quite ready to compete with the Bose L1, but close.[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But you can stack like 4 of them on top of each other and make an 800w column ... super-d-duperdy.

Reactions: DJ Bobcat
About 65 watts RMS driving 3 woofers with minimal motor (magnet) structure, thus the max SPL of 94db, probably with lots of distortion.

But they say, "The system has thermal and dynamic overload protection, so the sound is always clean and clear no matter how hard it’s pushed."

When I go to AC .. all bets are off ....

Reactions: DJ Bobcat
So true.. In Music turned Rane into a shit show. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to own Rane gear prior to the buy out.
I'm not sure it's that bad, but I do know that if the exact same, identical equipment (Rane 12 & 72) had been introduced with the name "Numark" on it, at the same price, it probably would be a flop.

Last edited:
Reactions: DJ JohnThe1
I'm not sure it's that bad, but I do know that if the exact same, identical equipment (Rane 12 & 72) had been introduced with the name "Numark" on it, at the same price, it probably would be a flop.

Numark’s brand is trash.

They have even put out a decent controller or two. But that’s where they peak. Pioneer can sell entry level stuff because beginners see pros on real CDJs and want to look like them.

Numark tops out at passable pro-sumer gear.