Video Jocks First gig VJ'in....and I'm officially hooked

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
At the end of the day it's about the music if it's a great track and video, people will kick their heels up and dance and not be fixated on the screen or screens regardless, If someone doesn't dance or can't for some reason or maybe a little introverted and on their own especially men, they'll still stay and drink and be happy just looking, crap track no dancing pretty easy really! people love the vids I play and my playlists, if I lost the image for some reason it wouldn't make any difference, music videos (The Originals) just add another dimension that's all for my clientele, and for us older folks we love the nostalgia aspect even more, all the crazy outfits haircuts from punk/ new romantics etc, different strokes for different folks. I specialize in Retro 1970's to 2000's. Video jocks don't get much of an airing on this site. The Virtual DJ group has some wonderful discussions on the subject and you will find the general agreement is very different to most of the more negative comments above. Just Saying !!!!