DJ Expo (Atlantic City) Aug. 14-17

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
I'll be there with my son Tuesday and Wednesday and possibly Thursday. Thursday my daughter has tickets to the subway series at Citi Field but I'm not sure whether she's taking me or my wife. Otherwise during the evening Tuesday & Wednesday we are open as I usually don't go to the Expos evening activities after Promo Only stop having their event at the Showboat. Thanks for the heads up on the discounts I see they have one for Johnny Rockets I usually stop there each expo . Note to self don't forget your plugs.

If enough people are interested (and are not going to the sausagefests), We can make reservations for an ODJT table for Tuesday night (say 7:30ish). Probably need to do that soon for the better places. I see Ruth's Chris is already sold out between 7 and 9, same with the Chart House.

Who's in? What kind of food? Price range? There's lots of options. I would prefer to stay in the circle bounded by the convention center and the boardwalk to the east.

As Long as it's not too expensive I'm in. Usually I bypass the food spend it on the exhibit floor, one way to loose weight. Looks like I will be there until thrusday. Maybe I will win the big raffle. Lol

I won't be there guys. Went the last 5 years in a row...sitting this year out. I suspect the new location will be less convenient for everybody. I also suspect that there won't be any seriously good show specials to pick up on, and the new lights from ADJ and Chauvet won't be anything to write home about, but let me know if I'm wrong on that. I also am positive you will see DJ Sparky B in the ADJ booth wearing a cool disco or multi colored jacket, and Arnoldo will be there too.

I suspect that there will be less DJs patronizing it this year (I mean, myself, bro, and Dad won't be there) so yeah, less people in the crowd.

Please report back and let me know if my educated guesses are wrong! :)

Looking forward to maybe attending next year when they are hopefully showcasing all new wireless battery operated DJ lighting effects available for purchase :cool:

Reactions: DJ Bobcat
Not gonna be there either. I was all set for Atlantic City last year, but I canceled out after getting p1$$ed about an event that occurred on this forum, and didn't feel like going. Although it would be nice to meet up with some of you guys in person, I've decided Mobile Beat is a better location and time of year for me. So I plan to be in Las Vegas on March 12-15 for Mobile Beat 2018. Hope some of you will be there.[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not gonna be there either. I was all set for Atlantic City last year, but I canceled out after getting p1$$ed about an event that occurred on this forum, and didn't feel like going. Although it would be nice to meet up with some of you guys in person, I've decided Mobile Beat is a better location and time of year for me. So I plan to be in Las Vegas on March 12-15 for Mobile Beat 2018. Hope some of you will be there.[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did MBLV a couple years ago (only because I was already in Vegas for a day job conference anyway) .. OK if you're there .. not as good as DJ Expo though.

OK .. I'm heading down in the AM .. probably get into AC by 1 .. and to the show by 2. Look forward to seeing whoever makes it. Plan on joining Cap for dinner (info above) if anyone else makes it there.

Haven't sold any of the old sh1t, so not sure how much new sh1t I will buy, but I'll be window shopping at least.

I'll be arriving tomorrow too. My plan is to make the dinner as it's right around the corner from where I park. If there's any changes please post them.
Between eBay and craigslist I've been able to moving a lot of my old the stuff to make room. My son's 14 and most of the stuff he has never seen before. I'm like I used to use this in the 90's and said like that was 1o years before I was born. Now I'm if it hasn't been used in a while it's for sale, especially if it's heavy.

Reactions: ittigger