Dinner Dance

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

redhotdj

Its 5 O'clock somewhere
Mar 21, 2008
Richfield Springs n.y.
Been a busy weekend Friday we did Mt. Markham's annual Dinner Dance. First Mt. Markham has 3 schools 1, K - 4 second 5 - 6 and the third school 7 - 12 we did the middle school 5 -6. In talking to one of the advisor's Friday night she told us we have done their Dinner dance for 15 years. The event is held for the 6th grade only for those are the ones who will be going to the high school. They had a big class of 105 kids, great bunch of kids. They were coming up and asking for a lot of old school classic's. The dance went great and it was the first time I got to use the JBL's I made and they make some serious noise. On one song I was playing I could feel the slug hammer smack in the chest ,oh what a feeling. There's no doubt when I want to make a lot of noise I just gotta bring these puppy's out they really move a lot of air, But heavy as hell and I aint get any younger.
Saturday Night we did a 30th birthday party for Gib, they had about 75 in attendance. Started at 6 went to 11, food, cake, and dancing good time by all. Took the evox system worked and sounded great. Did the event at the VFW in Richfield which is 5 minutes from my house easy load home by 11:30 works for me.
Heres a couple pics one looking inside my trailer at the school and one from the gym.thumbnail_20180608_175312[1].jpg

Attachments

• thumbnail_20180608_213252[1].jpg
    thumbnail_20180608_213252[1].jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 12
I see you brought the boom double boom !

Reactions: ittigger
I did an 8th grade dance on Friday, but I was the photographer, not the DJ.

Reactions: ittigger