Charity Lingerie show

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

prodjay

DJ Extraordinaire
Dec 13, 2009
Bossier, Louisiana
OK got a call last night about doing music for a lingerie show, so PLEASE give me some suggestions, ( they what up beat music ).

The show is tonight by the way.

Play David Rose, the Stripper at some point! :)

"Don't you want me baby, don't you want me noooowwww" is another good one to play! :)

Reactions: DJ Bobcat
is it a fashion show or a burlesque show?

two different beasts.... if its fashion i would go with modern edm

if its burlesque then listen to these horny old mens ideas

lolol

cc

is it a fashion show or a burlesque show?

two different beasts.... if its fashion i would go with modern edm

if its burlesque then listen to these horny old mens ideas

lolol

cc

LOL... I was joking... kinda.[emoji1] Actually, a lingerie show might be the perfect event to use my Modern Swing music.

View: https://youtu.be/YkqLpZ8ws4I

I could picture it.[emoji1] I’m gonna do an event with this music someday![emoji1]

Reactions: djcrazychris
LOL... I was joking... kinda.[emoji1] Actually, a lingerie show might be the perfect event to use my Modern Swing music.

View: https://youtu.be/YkqLpZ8ws4I

I could picture it.[emoji1] I’m gonna do an event with this music someday![emoji1]
We were doing a high school band banquet, dropped a couple songs on like that and they loved it. Then a Christian Homeschool Prom, they actually were swing dancing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: DJ Bobcat
We were doing a high school band banquet, dropped a couple songs on like that and they loved it. Then a Christian Homeschool Prom, they actually were swing dancing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I’m tellin’ ya... It’s HAPPY music. I think we all need happy music these days.[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: dunlopj
Joe Cocker You Can Leave Your Hat On
Rod Stewart Hot Legs
Adam Ant Strip
Jermaine Stewart We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off
Berlin Sex

Thong Song - Sisqo
Sexy Back - JT

Reactions: prodjay
I’m tellin’ ya... It’s HAPPY music. I think we all need happy music these days.

Totally agree...just went and bought a bunch more Electro Swing music. If I was still a working DJ, I'd probably never use this at an event.

But to listen to it for my own enjoyment? Definitely! And for me, that's all that matters...:soldierup: