Can you believe it

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Here's my baby ...

1526410603911.png

Reactions: ittigger
Exactly what I am currently shopping for. They are quite pricey but I'm liking the 10 year warranty they have.
Yea .. it was, but I like it.

Reactions: ittigger
Exactly what I am currently shopping for. They are quite pricey but I'm liking the 10 year warranty they have.
Yea .. it was, but I like it.

I have that same Grill, only in all stainless steel. I've had other brands of grills, but will never again buy anything but a Weber. Mine is natural gas. It's lookin' a little rough, and there's some rust on the inside of the lid, but it still works great![emoji4] And I'm like the MASTER griller... I often cook entire meals on the grill, and much better than anything you can get at a restaurant.[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We live in an over 55 condo community. We are only allowed electric grills...and no bird feeders and wind chimes.

They even regulate how long guests including grand kids can stay.

Yeah...it's kind of a sterile environment.

We even have "quiet time" between 10pm and 7am. You are not allowed to vacuum then...or make other noises...:embarrassed:

We live in an over 55 condo community. We are only allowed electric grills...and no bird feeders and wind chimes.

They even regulate how long guests including grand kids can stay.

Yeah...it's kind of a sterile environment.

We even have "quiet time" between 10pm and 7am. You are not allowed to vacuum then...or make other noises...:embarrassed:

I need to move into a place like that![emoji4]
... But I would miss my grill. I use mine year-round... even when it's freezing cold and snowing. My grill is on a covered porch, right outside my back door, so I can run out and check stuff or turn the meat over, and run back in.[emoji1]

Last edited:
I have that same Grill, only in all stainless steel. I've had other brands of grills, but will never again buy anything but a Weber. Mine is natural gas. It's lookin' a little rough, and there's some rust on the inside of the lid, but it still works great![emoji4] And I'm like the MASTER griller... I often cook entire meals on the grill, and much better than anything you can get at a restaurant.[emoji4]

Mine is still practically new .. I bought it a year and a half ago. I liked the SS version, but the copper one started flirting with me ..

Mine is still practically new .. I bought it a year and a half ago. I liked the SS version, but the copper one started flirting with me ..

Mine is 7-8 years old... maybe older. I really don't remember exactly, but I had it long before I retired. The copper color was not an option back then. I had a really nice Jenn Air before this Weber, and it rusted away much too soon. I LOVE my Weber grill.[emoji4]

Charcoal Style will always make your food taste better. Charcoal tastes better than Gas!

However, using the Gas Grills here at the resort was quite effortless. It is also easier to cook steaks and burgers evenly, and less mess than a Charcoal Grill.

...Pick your battles I guess! .....My Charcoal Grill at home is from 2010, and it's rusting pretty good now. I will likely buy a gas grill this time around, but will miss the better tasting meats from a Charcoal Grill.

I've been pricing a new grill. I prefer the charcoal style, I findi t relaxing to start the coals and maintain them

I have an hour+ ride home from work.
I don't have the time or the patience to wait for coals.

We buy a new cheap gr every couple of years...
and I buy replacement parts in between to make them last as long as possible.
Yeah, I know a new Weber will last longer (forever)...
but I just don't have an "extra $500 sitting around, waiting to be spent.

I use mine year-round... even when it's freezing cold and snowing. My grill is on a covered porch, right outside my back door, so I can run out and check stuff or turn the meat over, and run back in.[emoji1]

I wish I had that, cause I would love to grill year round. (I do it now, but only when the weather cooperates)
My neighbor has his on the back porch...and I have to suffer with the aroma of meat cooking all year!

Reactions: DJ Bobcat