Broke one of my own rules today

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
I always wanted a pair of Stax Lambda EarSpeakers with one of their amps ...

1524072475020.png
1524072517630.png

I use my Bose noise cancellation head phones. I bought then for airplanes, but when my old Dj headphones broke, I started using those for Dj work and I liked it.

Reactions: DJ Bobcat
I'm actually considering getting these when my current pair dies....

525850.jpg

Easy on and off......
and it doesn't mess up my hair!

(seriously, I have that kind of hair...)

Reactions: DJ Bobcat
I rarely listen to music outside of DJing if I want to I have a great audiophile sound system in my man cave

I never would again pay big money for headphones to DJ with I use them in my studio. Had the first run with them last night it's a HUGE difference in there

I rarely listen to music outside of DJing if I want to I have a great audiophile sound system in my man cave

Granted I no longer DJ, but I've ALWAYS listened to music outside of the job. I have anywhere from 2 1/2 to 3 hours of commute time M-F.

So I NEED to have all my music with me. I bought the Galaxy 7 phone since it accepted a huge micro SD card.

Music is my one addiction...

Granted I no longer DJ, but I've ALWAYS listened to music outside of the job. I have anywhere from 2 1/2 to 3 hours of commute time M-F.

So I NEED to have all my music with me. I bought the Galaxy 7 phone since it accepted a huge micro SD card.

I listen to sports talk or podcasts

Reactions: Scott Hanna
I've ALWAYS listened to music outside of the job. I have anywhere from 2 1/2 to 3 hours of commute time M-F.

Hopefully you don't wear headphones in the car.
:sick:
Seriously, most radio people are experiencing hearing loss from too much time under their headphones.
Or, they know other radio people who are.
I stopped using them at work 30-years ago, when I sat in on a production session...
and the guy recording had his cans so loud I could hear them from across the room.

Seriously, most radio people are experiencing hearing loss from too much time under their headphones.
I stopped using them at work 30-years ago, when I sat in on a production session...
and the guy recording had his cans so loud I could hear them from across the room.
Huhhh .. speak up ..

Reactions: ittigger
I've ALWAYS listened to music outside of the job. I have anywhere from 2 1/2 to 3 hours of commute time M-F.

The best thing about using headphones (when listening at home) is you don't need to play the music loud. My Bose headphones are SO clear, and cancel out all the external noise, so I hear every nuance of the music. It's relaxing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I listen to the Fresh Air podcasts, but mostly music to soothe this savage beast...:embarrassed:

Are you talkin' 'bout the Mannheim Steamroller Fresh Aire? The first CD I ever bought was from that series.[emoji4] I bought a new component stereo system, and they Demo'd it with one of those CD's. It sounded SO good, I bought the ones that were out at that time, then bought the others in the series as they were released. Such a good collection of music![emoji4]

Considering you can realistically only listen to about 20 songs an hour, which means 50-60 songs during commute, do you really need all of it? ;)

Considering you can realistically only listen to about 20 songs an hour, which means 50-60 songs during commute, do you really need all of it? ;)

The reason you would have SO many tracks like @dunlopj is so you can put it on random play and you may not get a lot of repeats for days. I have about 300 tracks on the drive in my car, and It feels like I get different playlists every day for months![emoji4]

Reactions: Jeff Romard