Bride fattens up sisters

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Yea .. my wife must have gotten me "fattened" up too ..

I had one recently where the bride was quite portly, yet her bridesmaid sister was an absolutely hottie. I spent the entire ceremony, just trying to figure out how it was genetically possible.
The difference between Mom's genes and Dad's genes ...

I had one recently where the bride was quite portly, yet her bridesmaid sister was an absolutely hottie. I spent the entire ceremony, just trying to figure out how it was genetically possible.

Has nothing to do with genetics... It’s survival of the fittest!!!... The fat sister probably ate everything in the house, while the skinny sister starved... no food left in the house.:laugh:

The fat one may have also eaten the missing third sister.:laugh:

Last edited:
Actually, I've noticed many of Rick's brides are portlier than those around here .. my guess it's a southern thing.

What's with the wise cracks about a bride that doesn't look a certain way. When I see a video or picture of a bride most look like they need to eat. I know what some will say is a hottie, I say where's the beef.

When I first started taking pictures of my bride and groom....
I realized that I was getting a lot of "Laurel and Hardy" couples.
It was always a large, short bride with a tall, skinny groom.
These days, the eye-candy at gigs seems endless.

When I first started taking pictures of my bride and groom....
I realized that I was getting a lot of "Laurel and Hardy" couples.
It was always a large, short bride with a tall, skinny groom.
These days, the eye-candy at gigs seems endless.
What is eye candy to you? Some bride that looks like she hasn't eaten in a couple of weeks?

What is eye candy to you? Some bride that looks like she hasn't eaten in a couple of weeks?
More so than the bride who looks like she's eaten the rest of the bridal party .. :)

Reactions: ittigger and Ausumm

Are you suggesting that because I didn't claim to like big girls,
that I prefer women who look anorexic?
There IS no perfect woman, because every man has a different idea of perfection.

Actually, I enjoy looking at ladies of ANY size, shape or color....
the key is their attitude.
What I find "sexy" is any woman that is comfortable with themselves...inside and out.

Are you suggesting that because I didn't claim to like big girls,
that I prefer women who look anorexic?
There IS no perfect woman, because every man has a different idea of perfection.

Actually, I enjoy looking at ladies of ANY size, shape or color....
the key is their attitude.
What I find "sexy" is any woman that is comfortable with themselves...inside and out.
You see what happens when you get trapped in the Dramacho vortex, you often are thrust into the Fartoomuchinfo quadrant.

Reactions: Ausumm
You see what happens when you get trapped in the Dramacho vortex, you often are thrust into the Fartoomuchinfo quadrant.

At this point in my life
I have nothing to hide
and I am not easily embarrassed by it.

But yes, it is a drama filled vortex.