Blow the Whistle Clean?

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
leeching? Asking for a song from a pro DJ once in a blue moon. I don't think so! Get real man!

The amount of music I have given to fellow DJs is probably in the hundreds.
Congrats, you gave em copies of what was likley leeched, GREAT!

It doesn't matter how often you act unethically, it is that you do it...and so un-regrettably...

6ee70302af04906812d377a1e77e1f3042536f018f0ea2bb62.jpg

Get real LEGIT, man!

Last edited:
Flo Rida had MANY a hit .. 11 Top 10s from 2007-2014
I was going by what jaswrx posted, "Blow The Whistle" was sung by the rapper Too Short. Yeah, Flo Rida did have a lot of hits, but I was not talking about him, I was talking about , or jokingly joking about the rapper Too Short, kind of a play on words ya know, winky winky.

"Blow the Whistle" is the first single from Oakland rapper Too $hort's 16th album Blow the Whistle. It is produced by Lil Jon. The song features a refrain of the words "blow the whistle," followed by a series of whistle blasts. Despite not charting on the Billboard Hot 100, it is considered his signature song[1] and is his most popular song as a solo artist as of 2017.
Blow the Whistle (song) - Wikipedia - (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blow_the_Whistle_(song))

And there is the song "Whistle" by FLo Rida
"Whistle" is a song by American rapper Flo Rida from his fourth album Wild Ones (2012). It was released on April 24, 2012 as the third single from the album. "Whistle" was written by Flo Rida, David Glass, Marcus Killian, Justin Franks, Breyan Isaac and Antonio Mobley while production was handled by DJ Frank E and Glass. It is a song about kissing.

Last edited:
If it’s super clean, then there couldn’t be much left of the song. It’s about having oral sex. To clean it up, you’d have to pretty much bleep ALL the lyrics, and since it has no discernible melody, ya basically have 3 minutes of nothing.[emoji1]
I'll just play the instrumental to be safe😁

If it’s super clean, then there couldn’t be much left of the song. It’s about having oral sex. To clean it up, you’d have to pretty much bleep ALL the lyrics, and since it has no discernible melody, ya basically have 3 minutes of nothing.[emoji1]

Made me think of this....

Mad TV presents....The Soprano's....on network TV.
(edited for content)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiFDvQEFGCY