Black Friday sales

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Says it's going on sale for $399 not $350 but still a good deal.
Selling now for 399 .. supposed to go to 349 sometime today (or maybe at midnight) .. time wasn't specific. But yes, a good price either way.

Google Play has a special of 50% off any 1 album .. so if there is something you've always wanted (or need for an event) .. use coupon code 50ALBUM2015 one time ...

Lots and lots of iPad deals today ... if you need one, post what size (mini/regular), what you want to use it for, etc. and we'll see where to point you .. Target, Best Buy, Walmart, Staples, etc. all have sales .. and the Microsoft slate will be going on sale on the Microsoft store later on.

Got my 20 year old son a cheap pair of AKG K44 headphones for full retail two days ago - Doh!!!!! A real bank breaker though at $41 CDN which is probably equivalent to 13 cents US :embarrassed:

Last edited:
Traktor Pro 2 - on sale for $49.50 .. Traktor : DJ Software : Traktor Pro 2 | Products

Actually, most of the Native Instruments software is on half-priced sale .. Special Offer | Products

I like Traktor, though haven't really dove into it's features. I bought last year at this time for the same $50 .. Also bought the iPad version for $5 on Cyber Monday I think (maybe it'll drop from the $10 this year too?).

I liked that one too, until I got the price from a very reputable dealer: $1186 delivered. Kind of pricey for a facade.
I agree ((( BUT ))) the case that comes with it is NICE! It's that light-weight plasticky graphite sort of material... the stuff they use on today's lightweight luggage cases. If they offered all of that for about $799, I'd bust the budget for one. $1186 is pretty hefty... I'd rather put that towards some uplights or a Chauvet 355z moving head.

Last edited:
Don't mean to get off track but this facade is the best I've ever seen:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqwLix-xyS4
I need to put it on my Xmas list!
I need to make one of these. Am pretty close already with my DIY variant but I would love to take it to the next level like that one. I wonder if they would sell just one panel so I can reverse engineer it? :embarrassed:
Seems pretty simple - would just need 5050 LED light strips recessed on the inside of the frame to hide and then (the hard part) is to get an inexpensive thicker translucent and durable material to propagate the light evenly. When my current façade (below) gives up the ghost I think I will try to build me one....
Anybody got some ideas on the material to use for the panels?

My current one:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI6x2cV6Lfo

Reactions: BlueLineDJ
I need to make one of these. Am pretty close already with my DIY variant but I would love to take it to the next level like that one. I wonder if they would sell just one panel so I can reverse engineer it? :embarrassed:
Seems pretty simple - would just need 5050 LED light strips recessed on the inside of the frame to hide and then (the hard part) is to get an inexpensive thicker translucent and durable material to propagate the light evenly. When my current façade (below) gives up the ghost I think I will try to build me one....
Anybody got some ideas on the material to use for the panels?

My current one:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI6x2cV6Lfo
diffuser panels for over head florescent lighting

I just got myself an phenomenal deal on a brand you sound system!

2 QSC K12 speakers
2 QSC K-Subs
2 QSC K12 Covers/bags
2 QSC K-Sub Covers

Under $2900 brand new sealed in a box!

From a Chicago shop AVMaxx I initially saw their Black Friday deals but called and spoke with Bob Curtis the owner and he hooked me up! call AVMaxx 773-930-3441 ask for Bob let him know Juan Too Big Perez sent you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Navydiver
Got myself a pair of Audio-Technica ATH-M50x headphones for $119 yesterday (Amazon Gold Box Special). My Pioneer HDJ-500s broke last week and all the Gorilla Glue in the world won't hold them together, so a replacement was needed. One of my friends is an A-T product rep and says that $119 is pretty much dealer cost, so I figured I'd take a chance. Last night I gigged with my Sony MDR-7506's... great for broadcasting (and great headphones in general), but not enough volume or heft.

I also purchased 2 new laptop power adapters (contain your excitement, please)... I discovered 3 hours into last night's gig that my backup laptop's adapter was no longer functioning.

Here's the best deal I've found this season for DJs... a facade for $100. This product is identical to the American DJ Event Facade, which sells for $300. It's a 4-panel facade which surrounds a 4-foot table perfectly, it has a white powder-coated steel frame (more durable than aluminum and gives it better stability), and the spandex panels are removable and washable. It comes with a case, too. You can get it here - it shows up as $150, but the price drops to $99.99 when you enter the code SC48W5 at checkout. Note that it's currently on backorder... but the company is legit (I bought one from them a couple of months ago at the regular price and it's totally worth $150, but it's a no-brainer at $99.95).
So you know if that DJ facade comes with a carry bag

K12 brand new in box for $600 AVMaxx.com they also have 3 foot totem with base and top a pair $398 that makes your DJ set look awesome with an up light and moving head their Chauvet Spot 350 is only $599

LED or Plasma TV??? Which is a better way to go? I know a tad off topic, but waiting for BF deals
I bought LED as they seem to be much lighter and easy to cart around (compared to the same size plasma I have at home - maybe new ones are lighter?). If you buy them at Costco like I did you also get their great no questions asked 90 day return policy plus 2 year warrany. I also went with the extended warranty for under$500 TVs as I bought inexpensive Haeir 48 inch screens (perfect size for the back of my crew cab - fits 2 in DIY travel cases) that takes it to 5 years warranty. So far they have been bullet proof and the screens simply pop in HD on the DIY Tripods I built for them as per:

View: https://youtu.be/WR6DNIGYy38

View: https://youtu.be/P7_T-l2PDp0

View: https://youtu.be/HjI7dpPtnH4

Reactions: Chuck The DJ