Best laptop stand?

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

aguilas583

DJ Extraordinaire
Aug 30, 2016
As with all of us, tear down time and being efficient is important and I am always trying to find ways to finish it quicker, but without hurting any equipment of course. Currently, my computer stands are taking 3-5 minutes to tear down which is a lot when it takes us 35-40 minutes to tear down. They have 4 screws and two braces that have to be set up and tore down every time. Does anyone have foldable computer stands they like? I already have a few I read review on but as always, practical real world application is best. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like a case with the built in laptop stand that slides. No need to setup a laptop stand. Just close up the case and be done.

I have a cheap Ebay Folding Laptop stand which is a replica of the Pro X Stand. It is $29.95 on Ebay right now. It is a bit heavier, and actually feels more durable than the Pro X Stand. Both this stand and the Pro X stand takes me less than 25 seconds to take out of carry bag, and set up/tear down
Folding DJ Laptop Stand – Computer Table Top PC Rack Clamp Mount Holder PA Gear 609132684098 | eBay

Here is the Pro X Stand in blue. I have a black one, but they make the stands in blue and red also. ProX T-LPS600B Foldable Portable Blue Laptop Stand w Adjustable Shelf + Bag 741459147525 | eBay

Here is a black one: ProX T-LPS600 Laptop Stand *MAKE OFFER* New w/ Warranty | eBay

Reactions: aguilas583
I don't use laptop stands either. I just set my laptop on top of a 4 space rack.

I don't use a laptop, but I have cases like this one, which have laptop mounting arms...
Gator Case With Laptop Mounting Arm.jpg
I have two of these cases... One for my American Audio VMS 4.1, and one for my Pioneer DDJ-T1, neither of which do I plan to use any more. I'm also moving away from these robotic style arms, but they worked pretty good for three years. You can also mount a monitor, tablet or anything with a VESA mount. I had monitors mounted on mine that connected to rack-mounted computers. Looks like Gator Cases may have stopped producing these cases though.