Best all in one lighting solution

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Just looked .. Chauvet has a new Gigbar Flex .. Wireless foot remote and can mount on any pole (including under a speaker). Has mounting locations for other lights and a spare outlet on back. It was just announced this week .. not sure how quickly you need something.

https://www.chauvetdj.com/products/gigbar-flex/

Must be REALLY new... No videos yet![emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ittigger
I would expect it to be the same as this one ( https://www.chauvetdj.com/products/gigbar-2/ ) .. just no laser, slightly more compact and has a more universal mounting setup.

Saw that one... Didn't like the laser feature anyway, so no great loss there. That's also the reason I don't care for the Swarm 5.[emoji4]

Saw that one... Didn't like the laser feature anyway, so no great loss there. That's also the reason I don't care for the Swarm 5.[emoji4]

I agree .. while I think lasers can be cool, you really need the fancy ones to make a splash, and they are just too dangerous for most uses. I also won't aim a laser at the crowd, which leaves out the Swarms and the ADJ Boom Boxes. I haven't pulled out my Micro Galaxian in years.

I’d be even happier if the got rid of the strobes and lowered the price

You can keep the strobes turned off but it doesn't cost less that way ;)

I’d be even happier if the got rid of the strobes and lowered the price
Awwwww, Cmon. The strobes are there to find all of the underlying epilepsy victims in the crowd!

Ya gotta strobe hard until at least 1 customer falls down in a fit, then the crowd all surround him in a circle as they clap and watch him in an impromptu break dance!

I agree .. while I think lasers can be cool, you really need the fancy ones to make a splash, and they are just too dangerous for most uses. I also won't aim a laser at the crowd, which leaves out the Swarms and the ADJ Boom Boxes. I haven't pulled out my Micro Galaxian in years.

Most people have commented that they truly enjoy the "free lasik" feature of my shows. 68% have reported better than average eyesight after being on the dance floor for more than twenty minutes...

GJ

Most people have commented that they truly enjoy the "free lasik" feature of my shows. 68% have reported better than average eyesight after being on the dance floor for more than twenty minutes...

GJ
I still use 2 lasers! Pointed at the dance floor. Do you think that those low power lasers from that far can really hurt someone’s vision? Or be a liability?

I could see if they were high power, They are really low power! And probably 20feet away from the front of the danc floor!

I still use 2 lasers! Pointed at the dance floor. Do you think that those low power lasers from that far can really hurt someone’s vision? Or be a liability?

I could see if they were high power, They are really low power! And probably 20feet away from the front of the danc floor!
It depends ... from a Chauvet manual .. they have the same language in all their laser manuals:

• Avoid direct eye contact with laser light. Never intentionally expose your eyes or others to direct laser light.
  • This laser product can potentially cause instant eye injury or blindness if laser light directly strikes the eyes.
  • It is illegal and dangerous to shine this laser into audience areas, where the audience or other personnel could get direct laser beams or bright reflections into their eyes.
  • It is a US Federal offense to shine any laser at aircraft.
  • Use of controls or adjustments or performance of procedures other than those specified herein may result in hazardous radiation exposure.
Point them at the ceiling and be safe.

It depends ... from a Chauvet manual .. they have the same language in all their laser manuals:

• Avoid direct eye contact with laser light. Never intentionally expose your eyes or others to direct laser light.
  • This laser product can potentially cause instant eye injury or blindness if laser light directly strikes the eyes.
  • It is illegal and dangerous to shine this laser into audience areas, where the audience or other personnel could get direct laser beams or bright reflections into their eyes.
  • It is a US Federal offense to shine any laser at aircraft.
  • Use of controls or adjustments or performance of procedures other than those specified herein may result in hazardous radiation exposure.
Point them at the ceiling and be safe.
Well then I’m going to cut off all of the tags on my mattresses in the house. Just to stick it to the man!

Well then I’m going to cut off all of the tags on my mattresses in the house. Just to stick it to the man!
Not saying anything would ever come of it .. just that I won't do it .. Laseretiquette if you will ...

The lasers really only look good with fog... not gonna do fog... too much trouble. Wouldn't do lasers even if I had fog.[emoji4]