ARMSDJ Conference, Greenville, Tennesse, June 19th & 20th

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

Cap Capello

Always @ Ur Service
ODJT Supporter
Dec 14, 2006
Saratoga, NY
www.imadj.com
The ARMSDJ Conference is being held in Greenville, Tennessee, June 19th - June 20th, at the General Morgan Inn.

Cap Capello, authorized Bose pro-audio dealer, will be presenting full demonstrations of the Bose L1 & Bose F1 family of products and will be hosting a FREE breakfast for all attendees on Tuesday morning. That breakfast demo promises to be exciting and rewarding for all who attend.

Here is a perfect opportunity hear both systems, to A - B both systems, and to take advantage of the Bose 15% discount sale going on now until June 30th. I'll be setting up late Sunday afternoon which may be a perfect time for some one-on-one discussions for those who are also arriving a day early.

(Message me about the significance of the squirrel if you're curious.)

ArmDJs 10

I was there representing Bose like 9 years ago. I was waiting my turn to do a quick demo on the L1 Compact. A squirrel shorted out a huge transformer on the power pole and wiped out all commercial power to the entire convention center. I plugged in my L1 Compact to the Black & Decker PowerMate 400, and the show went on. Ben Stowe made it look like it was planned. Sold six Compacts in 30 minutes.

The squirrel was a fried chunk of charcoal.

The ARMSDJ Conference is being held in Greenville, Tennessee, June 19th - June 20th, at the General Morgan Inn.

Cap Capello, authorized Bose pro-audio dealer, will be presenting full demonstrations of the Bose L1 & Bose F1 family of products and will be hosting a FREE breakfast for all attendees on Tuesday morning. That breakfast demo promises to be exciting and rewarding for all who attend.

Here is a perfect opportunity hear both systems, to A - B both systems, and to take advantage of the Bose 15% discount sale going on now until June 30th. I'll be setting up late Sunday afternoon which may be a perfect time for some one-on-one discussions for those who are also arriving a day early.

(Message me about the significance of the squirrel if you're curious.)

ArmDJs 10

Cap, just out of curiosity... seems Bose has had now a couple of these 15% sales and a little unusual for them to have this many this close together.
Any chance something new is coming? The L1 Model II is still a viable unit, but it is getting dated. I just wonder if they have something in the works?

Nothing to my knowledge. There's no hint of anything, at least that's being shared at my level.

I agree with you regarding the L1 Model 2. It remains my flagship go-to system for anything 150 to to 350. The F1 is a game changer for those less than traditional or larger events. There is nothing that I fearlessly cannot accomplish in typical mobile DJ world with a pair of both the L1 & F1 systems.