AES Show - NYC - Oct 18-21 -- Free Exhibition Code

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

steve149

Shine on you crazy diamond
Staff member
Sep 26, 2011
Connecticut
If you go (exhibits run 10/18-20), sign up now with code AES143NOW (applied on the last page of signup) for a free pass to the exhibits. Not sure how long it's good for, but it worked a few minutes ago.

The AES show is more geared to live sound, installed sound and broadcasting, but there are some companies with DJ related gear ( I saw Audio-Technica, d&b, KV2, L-acoustics, Neutrik, Sennheiser, Shure, TASCAM, and Yamaha listed) ... full list (as of now): AES New York 2017 » List of Exhibitors and Sponsors

If you live in the NYC area and didn't go to DJ Expo (or just want to spend a day in NYC), sign up for the free pass while it's available .. otherwise it goes to $50 and then $75 at the show .. don't pull a Mix :)

Reactions: ittigger
The NAB show is happen the same time. I believe there might be still free presses to that showntoo. With certain passes you're able to attend both. I am going to both but not sure what days. Was in EAWs demo room last year when they demonstrated their steerable system. Unbelievable.

Reactions: ittigger
I'm planning to go .. we're going on a trip to Denver and Vegas starting that weekend, so I need to see what needs to get done beforehand.

Just got an email the last day for Advance registration (free) is October 4. The exhibit plus pass gives you access to the live sound expo and to NAB which is happening at the Javits Center too.

Reactions: steve149