A good water effect light?

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
The H2O IR is 12w, the H2O DMX is 80w .. H2O DMX IR

Now you're talking. I'm wondering if you could get away with a single fixture at 80 watts. The 10-watt Chauvet units looked nice, but the slightest bit of ambient light and they were gone.

Now you're talking. I'm wondering if you could get away with a single fixture at 80 watts. The 10-watt Chauvet units looked nice, but the slightest bit of ambient light and they were gone.
No idea, but it's weird that it states an 80w LED, but only a 70w power draw ???

Wondering what you chaps think. Instead of trying to do gobos and metal plates, why not take an ambient water video and overlay the couple's monogram and project that onto the pool? The one my competitor (presumably being pitched by the planner) is a static display. This one would be animated. I've used it before at a couple of mitzvahs (we were projecting onto a screen) and it was mesmerizing.

Wondering what you chaps think. Instead of trying to do gobos and metal plates, why not take an ambient water video and overlay the couple's monogram and project that onto the pool? The one my competitor (presumably being pitched by the planner) is a static display. This one would be animated. I've used it before at a couple of mitzvahs (we were projecting onto a screen) and it was mesmerizing.

If you light the water, are you liable if you don't project a disclaimer on it too .. ? :)

Even though it's only 12watts, I think the lower powered non dmx version has a more realistic look than the high power unit.