A good deal for someone.

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

funky

DJ
Sep 29, 2017
Hey guys,

First, I'm not a salesman, this is not a scam, but a small spam.

Here's the deal. I bought all the parts in this package that I'm selling on ebay. I put them all together for one evening, got all the DMX stuff working, and was really digging the whole setup. Problem is, my main use for these spotlights was to be just straight up "Spotlights" on a band. Turns out, in order to use them in that fashion, they need to be further away from the band than right in front of the stage.

So it soon became apparent to me that these Chauvet spotlights were more for a DJ to put sweet lights into their performance and light up the dance floor with cool looking designs, than to be used as spots for a band situation.

Well, here I sit with a large investment in these spotlights, they spent one evening out of the box since I bought them, and now I need to sell them because I can find no personal use for them with my band. I've got the price way low for the lot.

Hope someone might benefit from my lack of due diligence in my research before I spent all that money.

Here's the auction: 2x CHAUVET DJ Intimidator Spot Duo & 2x Spot 100irc | eBay

I hope I'm not way out of line posting this here.

Thanks!

Well, I can't comment of your first questions, I've only ever seen the Duo and the Single spots, never the 355.

What I can tell you is that although the spots didn't work for my particular task, they were SO MUCH FUN to play with, controlling them from my ipad with the DMX. I wish I had a use for them in my stage performances with my band. The lighting show is really cool!

Reactions: SEDJ and DJ Bobcat