Which Gig Would You Choose To Do?

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

Which Gig Would You Choose For The Same Money?

• Club

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Corporate Party

• High School Dance

• College Frat Party

• Beach Party

• Birthday Party

• Pool Party

• Total voters

ahoustondj

DJ Extraordinaire
Aug 13, 2007
Texas
If you were offered for example $2,000.00 to do one of the following (With your own setup)which would you choose and why? Let us also assume the load in is the same. See Poll

HIGH SCHOOL DANCE!!! Love deejaying for the kiddos... I am high energy and love to jump around as much as the kids do...

Hard choice but Wedding is a tie with this one, call me sentimental.

[Serious]

Event of choice:
Wedding and/or Barmitzvah (not on list).

Reason:
These events have a major ingredient called importance and are in celebration of and in connection to a serious but joyous non-secular purpose.

I absolutely cherish being a part, regardless of how insignificant it is judged by some, in and of such life and faith affirming family celebrations.

Holy Matrimony, to me, is as important to society as any event. Helping my clients and possibly serving as a conduit to an increased appreciation and acknowledgment of that is personally rewarding.

Despite being a Christian, I fully appreciate and recognize the importance of the B'nai Mitzvah in a young Jewish persons life and to the Jewish faith in general. Again, contributing in any manner or playing a part in such an important celebration is personally rewarding.

I fully acknowledge that my ethics and beliefs are not universal but they get me to the mirror without much apprehension...every morning of every day.

[/Serious]

Pool Party! I have done a tonne of weddings and school dances but I have only done one pool party and it was a blast.

I chose frat party... :)

I'm guessing, that that will not come as a surprise to most here... :sqlaugh:

Sex, drugs and rock and roll -- tough combination to beat... :D

Edit: If TT bars were on the list, it would have been a close race...

Beach Party or Pool Party no scripts to go by just time to jam

Beach Party,,, I know the advantages of that....

Attachments

• 189054_1865567807609_1493430717_2062486_1734990_n.jpg
    189054_1865567807609_1493430717_2062486_1734990_n.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 9
Wedding.
With any other gig, I feel like a human jukebox.It's drags on & on.
With a wedding you are making more of a difference. It's more challenging & the time flys by.

Wedding.
With any other gig, I feel like a human jukebox.It's drags on & on.
With a wedding you are making more of a difference. It's more challenging & the time flys by.

I beg to differ! It is more likely to be a "Human Jukebox" especially at a Wedding. Thats the one event where you are most often given a long playlist of selected songs for the ceremony and reception.