Wedding Wear

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Fellas, you are correct. Those Penguin and Monkey Suits got to go. As Entertainers, we have to be Trendy. It is another thing that would make us stand out if done properly. You will get noticed and remembered. Doing what everyone else is doing will only succeed in getting lost in the pack.

20141016_085307-1.jpg 20140629_190442-1.jpg
And Here are the 1200 dollars shoes I looked at. Umm I'm not JT thus I thru my idea out the window lol.

View attachment 27963
Those are nice!
I bought these to use at Weddings and other fine Events but decided to wear it when I was a Guest. I could not bear to get them scuffed or scratched. I spit shine them the old Army way. They gloss like patent leather.

Last edited:
Reactions: DJ JohnThe1
This is trendy .. maybe I'll work the look:

fall-autumn-winter-runway-catwalk-fashion-show-01x.jpg

Fellas, you are correct. Those Penguin and Monkey Suits got to go. As Entertainers, we have to be Trendy. It is another thing that would make us stand out if done properly. You will get noticed and remembered. Doing what everyone else is doing will only succeed in getting lost in the pack.

I get noticed and remembered just fine, thank you.
:djsmug:
For being a great DJ, not for what I wear.

Reactions: Scott Hanna
The first outfit and shoes were great, it has gone downhill from there. The last set of shoes are ugly as H E double toothpicks.

Reactions: Ausumm
I have to say that is a snazzy suit. I would love to pull it off. I can't, but I would love to.

ETA: I love the "spats" style shoes and Louboutin makes a killer pair of shoes. I normally wear Chuck Taylors, like all the time (I pair them with jeans, suits, shorts) but those shoes are awesome.

Reactions: ahoustondj
Here is another outfit. What do you all think? Supporting Breast Cancer.
IMG_112502860224909.jpeg IMG_112522565400265.jpeg

I'll stick with the Monkey Suit.
I am too short and too round to make that look good.

Reactions: ahoustondj
The color coordination of the suit is really cool. Shoes...well, not my style, but they would enhance the "soul" of the person wearing them. Sometimes it's not good to be better dressed than the client.

See there is more to wear other than Monkey Suits and Penguin Vests.IMG_7383687466994.jpegIMG_7395572115323.jpeg

Those look like Penguin Shoes.