Vinyl is dead, long live vinyl.....

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Bizmarkie's are slightly different than the first image .. he had them modded to straight arms (as seen in the bottom). A novelty, but I wish Technics made the SL1200 .. kicking myself for selling mine a number of years back.

999692_10151798842773112_578984753_n.jpeg

I know Steve if you see the set he is playing on in my picture it has the modded straight arms...

This one from Vesta (shown a month or two ago) looks interesting:

vesta-audio_9.jpg

Reactions: ittigger
Never heard of Vesta - it does look interesting though. I'm guessing that the controls are on the box to the left.

I'm thinking they like circles. I wonder if they had anything to do with all the frickin' roundabouts being put in!

Me either .. maybe a derivative of Vestax?

I'm looking for a turntable for home use .. can't seem to find someone to rebuild my Yamaha linear turntable. May have to try and take it apart myself first.

Reactions: ittigger
Yes it's Vestax...
vestax-logo-peq.jpg

Yes it's Vestax...

It does appear that Vesta Audio is Vestax's lifestyle brand. Goes with the new speaker system that looks a lot like the old JBL Paragon system:

Vesta

vesta-audio_1.jpg

JBL Paragon

JBL_Paragon_056_-_Copy.jpg

Reactions: ittigger and drzinc
Rob at his best before the weight gain :D :D :D

Vestax was, if I remember correctly, "Vestafire" many years ago. That stuff is now considered "vintage." They did make some interesting recorders, like a 6-track (not 4, not 8) cassette recorder. Vesta is apparently another off-shoot.

I was in music/audio retail 1,000 years ago (I remember when MIDI was "the new thing!")...

GJ