Thoughts on my wix website

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Of course im a newbie at this.. but tell me what you think open to suggestions..

www.DjNightmare.com
These are just my first thoughts:
  • Do not care for sites that aurtostart music. (this could just be my personal preference, but if brides are shopping on their lunch hour at work..... jus' saying)
  • There seems to be at least 3 sound related pieces of media on the front page, if I start a different one do the others autostop if already playing...
  • Looks like way to much information on the landing page
  • lot of wasted space in the header
  • Took a while to load on my mobile device (could be coincidence, could be due to all the content on the landing page)
Just my 2 cents.

Had my sound turned off so I missed the music autostart. BIG no no, my opinion. I have to agree with Ron on the wasted header space. I'd make that logo a small graphic, top-left with maybe the catch phrase smaller and to the right of the logo. No way would I burn 25% of my screen with a B&W picture of a turntable and headphones. Check your punctuation again. Pretty sure "top DJ's in Arkansas" shouldn't have an apostrophe in it (shows possession). On your mobile side, push the menu button to the top-right and again, don't burn a bunch of real estate on a B&W pic. The load time on mobile was okay for me. Good job. I'm a big fan of Wix.

Reactions: Dj Nightmare
Looks pretty good to me except for one thing.

Your line about "your party just started"...is used on a picture that doesn't look like much of a party.

Untitled.png

2 things for me that stand out. One is the name Nightmare. Why that name? Then the other thing I noticed is you have a picture that comes up in the back ground that shows big cases that obviously were used to transport the gear you were using for that event. Get rid of that picture and just have a picture of your setup at the end. The way it looks after you have finished setting up. By the way great equipment from what I could tell and the setup does look nice.

2 things for me that stand out. One is the name Nightmare. Why that name? Then the other thing I noticed is you have a picture that comes up in the back ground that shows big cases that obviously were used to transport the gear you were using for that event. Get rid of that picture and just have a picture of your setup at the end. The way it looks after you have finished setting up. By the way great equipment from what I could tell and the setup does look nice.

Gotcha.. yea the Name started out in a club/College DJ Setting then i transitioned into the professional Mobile DJ business.. the name has stuck with me.. It means something around to my customers i have built a brand in my area. So i'm going to stick with it. I will change the background pic though..