This weekend should be a fun weekend.

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

MIXMASTERMACHOM

DJ Extraordinaire
ODJT Supporter
Oct 16, 2011
I definitely plan on taking a bunch of pictures this weekend. I have my birthday party this Friday at the bar in Orange called the Private Place Lounge. I start playing at 8pm. I must do it myself because the manager there only likes for one particular DJ to play when the bar is paying the bill. Besides the crowd expects me to play and are looking forward to me playing. I get a ton of compliments from people in this place from me playing there. So I'll play for my birthday party and get paid. A lady friend I just met on my birthday is supposed to show up for the party.

Tomorrow is the surprise 80th birthday party for a clients mother in-law. It's going to be at the Hilton in Newark, NJ on Frontage Road. Easy gig from 6-10pm. We're using the lighted facade with the special lights I just bought for the first time tomorrow.

Sorry I have to finish my post on this thread here as the edit button won't work right now. A stupid pop up came up. I can't wait to see how it will look. The lights can be used with a cord or battery powered. The battery life is supposed to be for up to 8 hours. That's more then enough battery life before having to plug them in. Shouldn't have to do that at all. I was told it takes 2 hours to charge the battery.

Good luck and Happy Birthday.

Thanks all. My birthday was this past Monday and the party was setup for this Friday. My original plan was to talk them into letting me play in the bar tonight and let the regular DJ that plays there on Friday who is a very good friend of mine keep the money the bar would pay me. As it turns out he has another gig to do tonight. So I get to play in the bar and make some mone4y to boot.

Just for those who say I'm crazy for not keeping the money if it was his night to play and I was taking over when he was the one to play there. I would have done that because I don't step on my friends toes. Money is not that important to me that I have to turn on my friends. Now if I don't know you and you fall asleep. Then it's not my fault you lose your job.