This is what I'm dealing with

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Me a Racist!! That is a new one. I find your comments to be very offensive.

Do you think Rick doesn't find it offensive being called a racist?

Play nice and get back on subject boys

Keep it up! Keep it up! Next in line!

Not sure what else could be meant by: "How quick we are to call other people names. Why? Because of skin color?"

Hey I don't see him posting links, Videos or Pics of any other skin Color or ganging up on anyone else other than Mix, do you? I must have missed something! I asked him a question if he took it as an accusation then it isn't my fault of he did not comprehend what I posted! ;)

Hey I don't see him posting links, Videos or Pics of any other skin Color or ganging up on anyone else other than Mix, do you? I must have missed something! I asked him a question if he took it as an accusation then it isn't my fault of he did not comprehend what I posted! ;)
Puleeze. You don't come around here throwing around accusations of racism then claim it's a comprehension problem when you're called out on it. If that's the case go back to your Facebook groups where you seem to be understood.

If you like this thread in particular it's being debated over at DJC also I'm sure there are people that need saving there

Mix fully deserves every bit of sh!t that gets slung his way and I'm really failing to see why the powers that be let you hang out here. You've really relegated yourself to nothing but a trouble-maker.

Reactions: Jeff Romard
Mix fully deserves every bit of sh!t that gets slung his way and I'm really failing to see why the powers that be let you hang out here. You've really relegated yourself to nothing but a trouble-maker.

Regardless if he does or doesn't Mix defends himself quite well he doesn't need help

Canute has been here for a long time and has added value to this board in the past. Im sure he could again if he would get past this complex that everyone is against him and his opinion is the only right one.

Here at ODJT we ban as a last recourse none of us get off on laying down the hammer that being said we aren't scared to we just prefer to play nice

Jeff

Regardless if he does or doesn't Mix defends himself quite well he doesn't need help

Jeff
That's very interesting! Mix does not need help so everyone dumps on him. However this other bloke needs help, so everyone jumps to his defense. Very very interesting! You know, that can be viewed upon as hypocrisy. I am not calling anyone names either. Just saying is all. Enjoy y'all day! I am done.

Wow hypocrite and racist I'm on a roll today :)

Speaking of hypocrisy should I go find some of the threads YOU jumped all over Mix before you became some sort of God to the masses? Oh right that was helping

Jeff

I think the term "racist" in these contexts really should be "prejudiced" instead.

Rick judged the kids as "the worthless scum of society", where I think they are probably pretty typical high school aged teenagers .. lots of enthusiasm .. not a lot of wisdom. The DJ and his crew not withstanding.

Canute has his own set of prejudices (as we all do), and has a hard time seeing around them at times.

Me .. I'm still working on mine (uncovering, not developing them).

First of all Wes I don't think this is the type of event you would do to begin with. So I don't see how this would affect you. You do mostly weddings right? So this has no bearing on your business. I get what you're saying though. As a whole this can make us as DJ's look bad because of this one incident. Some people do see all DJ's as the same and as we know on here that's not the case. There are beginner DJ's looking to make a name for themselves which is what this DJ was probably trying to do. Then there is the mid level DJ's. Those are the ones who fit in the middle. Not a bottom feeder DJ or a high class DJ. Just somewhere in the middle. Of course the last one is the top notch professional DJ. Which one are you? My guess would be the last one.

Reactions: DJ Wes
Why do you feel that way about me? I've seen what you have posted here from pictures, videos and post. I respect what you have done. What's wrong with me saying for us not to assume anything about what happened with this situation? We weren't there and are only going by what the media reported. Breath in and breath out please.

The problem here is that some hate when someone else disagrees with them. Why should we all agree on the same thing all the time? If we did that nobody here would learn a thing. I said it right from the beginning. There never was any mention of how sells for this event took place. So we don't agree on everything. Is that any reason for name calling? I've posted about things on here that I know to be true in the area where I live at. These are things that I've seen happen and not just what I assumed.

Again we don't know why this event went the way it did other then that there were too many people trying to get into this event. That's all we know at this point. Until the person that organized the event tells what happened, then we really won't know what really happened. Assuming that he tells the truth. And no this is not a rant or to pick on anyone in particular. Have a wonderful day and hope your next event goes well.