Interactive DJs Singles Awareness Event - activity suggestions for singles?

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Jun 30, 2008
I've been asked to DJ a "Singles Awareness" event (Valentine's Day celebration for those without dates) at a local bar. I expect we will have between 20-40 people present and thought it would be fun to include a couple of activities for them.

When I've done corporate events, the "oversize garment stuffed with ballons" gig, which has worked really well, but I don't know if this is the right type of activity I want to do for this event.

Thanks!

Go with the old nut and bolt game. Get matching nuts/bolts of various sizes and pass the nuts out to the ladies and the bolts to the guys .. they have to find their "mates" by trying to screw each other. Can give out prizes to paired couples or the first / second to do so.

Reactions: 3 people
Steve,

Thanks for the Nuts... but I'm afraid this might not be good for "matching." I have a feeling this might be a "rebellion" against romance. Getting people of opposite genders together might not be the best idea.
Any thoughts?

Just because they have no date, doesn't mean they don't want one. :)

Depending on the ages, I've seen "Twister" done.

Is this a karaoke or dance event?

Use the Broomstick and Roll of Toilet Paper Game. Woman holds a roll of toilet paper between her knees/legs, guy is blindfolded and has a broomstick between his legs. The objective is to walk up to the woman and put the broomstick in the middle/hole of the roll of Toilet Paper. The audience will cheer him on since he can't see. "John, a little to the left"......."to the right"....."lower, lower" etc.