SEO & Bludomain

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

nextgen1

DJ Extraordinaire
Sep 23, 2006
Waterford, CA.
www.tngdj.com
I'm not sure that many folks know but I use Bludomain for my website. Now while their sites are attractive and easy to edit the SEO on them is not so good. So I have hired a professional to help with the SEO and to install a Wordpress landing page instead of the one that comes with my site. This way I can enhance it to my hearts desire while learning more about (SEO = Search Engine Optimization). Its not completely done yet but about 90 percent. So I thought I would through it out there for you folks to check out. I'm pretty sure it won't change much, I personally love it. It will go online tonight as my landing page once he has tweaked a couple more things.

http://tngdj.com/tng/

Start with your web guy getting some keywords in there and match them to the text on your site. Your meta is pretty much empty except for what comes pre-installed with the wordpress page

Yea he is on all of that. The site is not live for a reason. It will go live tonight but for the landing page. He is still working on other things as well, here is his quote' "I will make it your landing page later tonight and do some other adjustments/linking/mapping and a little SEO enhancement (to the extent possible) in your Blu site." Not to mention we will be talking Thursday for serious SEO education on my part. This guy is good at what he is doing. If you type in Bludomain and wordpress in a google search he will be the main person that comes up.