Rockit Library

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

Bassmaster84

New DJ
Jul 23, 2008
www.hotspotsdj.com
I need to add a bunch of songs to my Rockit library. If I use the Add Wiz, it wants to reload my whole library - not good. But in Add Trks, I have to clumsily move through all the files to add each track.

My question: is there a way to sort or either move through the files in Add Tracks to find my new files faster?

in the add wiz or add tracks you can add a whole folder or you have the option of adding only new tracks to the library.

which version of rockit do you have?

if you have 4.2 after you click on add wiz and you click on next,go into the window and choose from say drive "c" then when you select that and click on next it gives you the option to "add all" or "add only new files" from the folder or area specified by you.

Thanks

Thanks guys. I'm still using v4.1, but will upgrade after this weekend (not taking any chances)!

I just spent about (2) hours adding 200 tracks. The new version sounds like the way to go!!!

Thanks guys. I'm still using v4.1, but will upgrade after this weekend (not taking any chances)!

I just spent about (2) hours adding 200 tracks. The new version sounds like the way to go!!!
wow,in 2 hrs i could add every members library.its easy to upgrade to 4.2 dont have any fear the Rockit-man is here to help you if you have any issues,he has great support,and i'm not trying to get his head swollen any bigger,i give him 2 thumbs up for support.

its no issue as I had a gig the day after 4.2 broke. I was a bit worried but it transferred everything beautifully.

If Rockit can add "just" the new songs to the library, that would be fantastic.

V4.2 has that feature in the Add Wiz, as well as on a folder by folder basis in the My Computer browser :)