Pool subscription

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
You don't have a physical backup unless you burn one .. but it really isn't needed unless you have no internet connection.

If you get "real" CDs, you can rip at any resolution you wish. If you get MP3 CDs, then there is no difference typically in the files. Most are at 360K constant bit rate.

I use idjpool.com (Illinois Record Pool) and get more music than I could ever use. Only dig (if you can call it that) is a limited selection of non-mainstream (reggaeton, soca, jazz, etc.).

I typically download once a week and get almost 1,000 files.

You don't have a physical backup unless you burn one .. but it really isn't needed unless you have no internet connection.

If you get "real" CDs, you can rip at any resolution you wish. If you get MP3 CDs, then there is no difference typically in the files. Most are at 320K constant bit rate.

I use idjpool.com (Illinois Record Pool) and get more music than I could ever use. Only dig (if you can call it that) is a limited selection of non-mainstream (reggaeton, soca, jazz, etc.).

I typically download once a week and get almost 1,000 files.

Fixed that for ya.

:)

3 something .... :) 360 sounded better.

360K is more like 3d .. the sound surrounds you.

;)

3 something .... :) 360 sounded better.
360 was the first V-8 I really got my hands into, the rest has been a wonderful adventure :D :D :D

Reactions: Jeff Romard
360 was the first V-8 I really got my hands into, the rest has been a wonderful adventure :D :D :D

Me too a 76 Dodge Monaco an old Police car still one of the fastest I ever drove

Reactions: DJ SVO