New Year - New Features

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

Dan The Man

Administrator
Staff member
ODJT Supporter
Jul 20, 2006
New York
danhutter.com
Howdy Folks,

It's been quite while since we added some new features around here. It's time to clean out the cobwebs and get to work making ODJT better than ever!

For 2015 we'll be adding some new features to ODJT:

First: Will be the installation of a photo gallery for all members to use. We had this functionality back in our vBulletin days but XenForo didn't have a similar feature until recently. Look for this as soon as January! @ahoustondj will love this!

Second: I'm looking to add an articles/downloads area. Basically this will be an area for members to post tutorials - maybe samples of their work and/or forms. I'm still fleshing out the idea and how we can fully use the additions capabilities. There will be discussions attached to this area but the main focus is the tutorial / opening article itself. Look for this in February/March.

Third:
I'd like to move to https for entire site. It's not really a feature per say but with all the hackings we read about in the news every day you cannot be too safe. The little green lock goes a long way in building trust with potential members and Google will give us some more lovins' by being fully SSL'ed. I'm still working on the technical details across browsers but it could happen as early as April.

Of course my ears are always open for new features you would like to see. If there is anything you would like to see please be my guest and let me know. :)

Here's to wishing all our members a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous 2015!

Hey Dan with new features could you use this at any time (See pic)

Thread-Closed.jpg

Reactions: Dan The Man