New Equipment from Pioneer! DDJ-WeGo3

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
That's cheaper than the new DDJSZ at $2000.

What is the slot for? (at the top)
I'm guessing to attach an iPad...but I don't know how big this thing is.

No .. sadly she knew ....

You can abuse me all you want...
but now, yer drifting into WIFE territory there, young man! :eek:
(not that I am threatening you, but if the WIFE finds out, you are in BIG trouble...)

Reactions: ittigger
You can abuse me all you want...
but now, yer drifting into WIFE territory there, young man! :eek:
(not that I am threatening you, but if the WIFE finds out, you are in BIG trouble...)

That wasn't wife territory .. that was still Mike abuse.

Reactions: ittigger and Ausumm
I believe we've de-railed Canute's thread enough.
I say we quit while we're ahead (?)

Reactions: ittigger
He was banned from at least one Facebook page and I seldom see any answers to his statements anymore (yes he had me blocked there as well). Perhaps he wore out his welcome there and has come back to haunt us. Personally, I think he needs to be shown the door. Especially after his comments about Soft Jock.

Reactions: DJ SVO and DJCC
He was banned from at least one Facebook page and I seldom see any answers to his statements anymore (yes he had me blocked there as well). Perhaps he wore out his welcome there and has come back to haunt us. Personally, I think he needs to be shown the door. Especially after his comments about Soft Jock.

"Like" x1000

I was going to ignore your comment because I know if a nasty discussion ensued and I am one of the posters that the negativity will fall on me, as it usually does.

However I am going to clear the air. Yes, I am no longer in Arnoldo's Group because he did not want me to discuss anything that had to do with spreading out speakers. Someone posted one of the usual "Headphone Speaker Setups" on which I commented that it looked congested and conspicuous. I asked the poster if he had more pics of the room to determine if it was really a space issue. Arnoldo saw that and the rest is History. Every single day Arnoldo gets at odds with people and when somone does not agree with him, he kicks them out. That is no Secret! However, mark my words, he will pay dearly. Basil is a busy man, he does not sleep.

Now as to Soft Jock.....,where were you when he was spouting out his hateful remarks about "Niggers and Mexicans"? The silence was deafening. Just a handful spoke up and called him out on it. Those folks I thank. However, many chose to look the other way including you! He got a pass...at least from those who remained silent. He was a Bigot and a Racist. He had quite a history of it. Karma is a SOB, isn't it?

As for you, when was the last time you contributed ANYTHING useful to this Forum. All you do is post incendiary and inflammatory things about me. You chose to rehash something that has been dormant for over a year. I could have chosen to ignore it but as stated above, Myths that go unchallenged tend to be believed as truth. I had no choice

I am not going to clutter this thread with unwanted banter. I am still part of this group because I do have friends here and we mainly interact by PMs because they like me notice, that if I post the sky is Blue, there are some who make it their business to challenge the post and say something to the nature of "well it is kinda grayish".

For those who don't like my postings, there is a very simple solution....click the "Ignore" Button! Why torture yourself only to complain? If you are not part of the solution then you too are contributing to the problem.

That is all I have to say. I wish all the haters a blessed day!

Last edited: