Weddings Joining Ceremony/Reception

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Status
Not open for further replies.
And suppose one came up and kissed you, what would your reaction be? Would you slug him? Suppose one hit on you? Suppose one of the ladies hit on your wife?

Be prepared for such instances. Remember, homosexual folks may be a little more free with their feelings than straight folks and that is the environment you are entering.

I wasn't prepared for that. While neither I nor my brother-in-law hit anybody there were some awkward moments.

That's just retarded.... what makes you think that gays are going to be any more forward than a straight person... straight people don't come up and kiss on ya and things like that... might get a boob rub but that's about it.

Man, my head must really be pounding... I just read the rest of your post... ok so it happened to ya. Why get all girly about it.... say thank you but you prefer a "Naturall woman"

Sure, it may be awkward but if you're comfortable enough with your own sexuality, this should be a non-issue.
Ok, assuming you are comfortable enough with your own sexuality and are neither homo or bi-sexual, where do you draw the line?

Would it be acceptable for a homosexual man to approach and put his arm around you will "hitting" on you?

Would it be acceptable if he patted you on your buttocks (there ya go Wes!)?

The answers require no editorializing, just a simple yes or no.

Being comfortable in my own sexuality doesn't mean I have to be comfortable with someone elses. What you do in private is quite alright by me. Just don't expect me to be comfortable with it if it's something I don't agree with.

As far as my Satan Worshiper statement to Rob, I find it funny that most anyone that says business is business as long as the money's green can be found to have a limit. I like to cut to the chase and take it to the extreme. I do not equate homosexuality to devil worship. Remember, any gratuitous assertion can be equally and gratuitously denied and argued.

Now come on Fuzzy, gimme a hug. Just keep your hands above the waist. :)

Straight guys need to learn to take it a as a compliment when they can actually be hit on by both sexes. Some men (and women) don't have that luxury.

Sure, it may be awkward but if you're comfortable enough with your own sexuality, this should be a non-issue.

I got hit on by a woman last summer...at a straight wedding. The J Mac got a kick out of it, because she kept coming up to the DJ booth all night. Should I stop doing straight weddings because I don't want to risk that the one lesbian in the crowd will hit on me? :sqrolleyes:

Rob:

My point is that if you are straight and those types of things bother you you might want to think about it.

There is no guarantee that these things will happen be you need to be prepared if they do. I had your temper then and it took lots of selfrestraint to keep from slugging one guy.

I got hit on by a woman last summer...at a straight wedding. The J Mac got a kick out of it, because she kept coming up to the DJ booth all night. Should I stop doing straight weddings because I don't want to risk that the one lesbian in the crowd will hit on me? :sqrolleyes:

Did you at least get her number?

You may want to play organized slow pitch softball one day.

BTW, Did Ellen DeGeneres dance better at that wedding than she does on TV?

<INSERT STEREOTYPICAL LESBIAN REFERENCE HERE>

Ok, assuming you are comfortable enough with your own sexuality and are neither homo or bi-sexual, where do you draw the line?

Would it be acceptable for a homosexual man to approach and put his arm around you will "hitting" on you?

Would it be acceptable if he patted you on your buttocks (there ya go Wes!)?

The answers require no editorializing, just a simple yes or no.

YES!! Men do it to women all the time, and it's not always appropriate. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

YES!! Men do it to women all the time, and it's not always appropriate. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
So do you always set your threshold or guidelines at the lowest common denominator? Maybe the pigs you hang with behave that way, but I certainly don't.

I now know more, and have confirmed what I suspected.

Thanks.

P.S. I guess if every one jumped off the bridge...

So do you always set your threshold or guidelines at the lowest common denominator? Maybe the pigs you hang with behave that way, but I certainly don't.

I now know more, and have confirmed what I suspected.

Thanks.

P.S. I guess if every one jumped off the bridge...

The original question in this thread has been answered.

This conversation has deteriorated to the point that it's no longer useful. Your response to my answer, as it relates in general terms, has become a personal attack, and I have no intention of carrying on this conversation.

Please, feel free to continue on with your holier-than-thou, elitest attitude. I won't have any part of it.

Rob:

My point is that if you are straight and those types of things bother you you might want to think about it.

There is no guarantee that these things will happen be you need to be prepared if they do. I had your temper then and it took lots of selfrestraint to keep from slugging one guy.

Oh I understand perfectly what you are saying.... to each their own I guess.

No, it does not bother me as I am able to look them straight in the eye and tell them thank you, but no thank you.

I don't have to hit someone to make my point that I'm straight. And I most certainly wont lead a person on by playing gay just to get along. (I'm good at it by the way)

The original question in this thread has been answered.

This conversation has deteriorated to the point that it's no longer useful. Your response to my answer, as it relates in general terms, has become a personal attack, and I have no intention of carrying on this conversation.

Please, feel free to continue on with your holier-than-thou, elitest attitude. I won't have any part of it.
Cut and run is also a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.