It's been a strange day in Canada

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
If you'll notice, an awful lot of those research statistics on the web page I provided are from respected polling firms such as Pew Research. If you'll look at this with an open mind, you will see the trends. I've not said that islam is all about violence. What I'm saying is you guys are being naive and thinking that the majority of them are peaceful when the facts show otherwise. As for hearing about it, do you not get the same news as I do? Even with the way the liberal media buries most of it, I see this on the news constantly. Sad to say, I'm afraid the downfall of our way of life is that we don't have the collective will to do what it takes to stop it. Islam uses force and violence to evangelize. Small contingents move into an area and as they gain momentum, then the violence flares up. Look at Dearborn, Michigan. They've gotten a 30% population stake in that city and have you not seen any of the videos from Christians who try and peacefully preach on the streets? Sure doesn't look like peaceful co-existence to me.

I'll give most everyone the benefit of the doubt (mine at least). If violence is used, it will be met .. I have no problem with that. You're making too broad a conclusion .. sort of like saying all Catholics should be mistrusted because of issues with pedophile Priests.

I'll give most everyone the benefit of the doubt (mine at least). If violence is used, it will be met .. I have no problem with that. You're making too broad a conclusion .. sort of like saying all Catholics should be mistrusted because of issues with pedophile Priests.
That's pretty much my stance on the subject. I know a few local Muslims who are decent-hardworking people but are regularly discriminated against just because of the 'Muslim fear' a lot of people seem to have. I feel bad for them if you look past the differences with anyone you'll find most people have the same goals, aspirations, and troubles as you and me.

There will always be something good and bad in everything around the world. Our biggest problem is focusing on the good stuff instead of the bad stuff. There are psychopaths everywhere around the world we need to remember Torquemada, as well as psychos in Africa, Asia, etc.

If you'll notice, an awful lot of those research statistics on the web page I provided are from respected polling firms such as Pew Research. If you'll look at this with an open mind, you will see the trends. I've not said that islam is all about violence. What I'm saying is you guys are being naive and thinking that the majority of them are peaceful when the facts show otherwise. As for hearing about it, do you not get the same news as I do? Even with the way the liberal media buries most of it, I see this on the news constantly. Sad to say, I'm afraid the downfall of our way of life is that we don't have the collective will to do what it takes to stop it. Islam uses force and violence to evangelize. Small contingents move into an area and as they gain momentum, then the violence flares up. Look at Dearborn, Michigan. They've gotten a 30% population stake in that city and have you not seen any of the videos from Christians who try and peacefully preach on the streets? Sure doesn't look like peaceful co-existence to me.

As for the news, I believe very little of what the media has to say .. and lately, can't stand watching the news. Alot of times, they have to put their own spin on things to get their ratings up. Which news stations do you think would get more viewers - the ones that discuss all the good things that happened today .. or the ones that talk about all the crap that happened today? Of all the 'crap that happened' stations, the one that has the best spin is the one that will get the most views. Why do you think people like Howard Stern are still on the air?

There will always be something good and bad in everything around the world. Our biggest problem is focusing on the good stuff instead of the bad stuff. There are psychopaths everywhere around the world we need to remember Torquemada, as well as psychos in Africa, Asia, etc.

Don't forget the Chupacabras being unleashed on us from Mexico :)

Reactions: DJ SVO
There's some serious crap going on down here, it's fortunate you only got "El Chupi" up there :D :D :D :D

Reactions: steve149
Jacob, you have it worse than we do I think.

Yep ;) watching the local news makes you realize nothing is like it used to be 30 years ago. Hopefully the crap stops and they unleash the roto rooter to clean the drains up and get rid of the bad things.

Reactions: steve149