"In The Ayer" clean/radio

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Here's a pet peeve of mine: when people jump in with unsolicited opinions instead of answering the question posed.

As to not be a hypocrite, I'll do both.

I have no audio version that is how you've described, but Promo Only's Hot Video has it exactly as you've described. I think I will pull the audio from it and save it, in case I have an audience where I might want the option of having it that much cleaner. I don't know if Promo Only's cds might have this version as well, but perhaps they do, since they've chosen it for the video mix.

Had to give it a spin before I posted. Wasn't sure myself. :D

The clean edit was released on Promo's Mainstream disc, July 08. The clean lyrics are: "Oh hot. This is my jam." The "D" word isn't there.

Hope this helps.

No, my question is no joke. I do some school-related events where I will NOT play a song with profane lyrics - even "d@mn." Steve, thanks for your reply. I don't do video so I'm saving the song for other occasions.

I'm listening to the Promo Only version right now....damm is not edited
Wonder if there's a difference in versions with the Canadian service? The version we got from Promo is edited. :dontknow:

I know what you are saying I had the same question... top hits usa clean version the damn is present wish I could help:sqfrown:

Here's a novel idea... don't play these songs. If you have to clean it up, it wasn't meant for you. There's plenty of good clean music out there. It's a shame this "spoon-fed" generation is missing out on it.

Get a copy of the song on instrumental and when it says the word you want to edit copy the section on the instrumental on it and that will take care of it. Or just reverse the lyric on an edit program. Usually, I edit my own songs an Adobe Audition, I just reverse the part I don't want. Hope this helps.

Those who need this specific "help", please PM me with your email address.

Is there a version of "In The Ayer" by Flo Rida without "Oh hot d@mn this is my jam"?

yeah and my name is father xmas - you wont get a copy with out the word D@mn in it as thats how the whole song has it in

best to not play it or play it the same as a radio station does
if you cant then decline the show and say sorry the song you ask for cant be played

have a nice day

Post #6 was rather helpful, I think. ;)