I got the other one yesterday!

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

MIXMASTERMACHOM

DJ Extraordinaire
ODJT Supporter
Oct 16, 2011
Yesterday I went and picked up the other TV to be able to do video with from Target. It's the exact same one I got on Thanksgiving. I guess they way they were doing things it could be called Black Thursday. So now the next step besides getting the connections to do the video with are the stands. I love the ones that Steve posted in the other thread.

Now we can do it ourselves instead of looking for someone else to provide it for us. Don't worry we have upcoming work that it will get used and just so you'll know the price to provide a video setup is $400.00 with the 2 screens. That also is not subject to negotiations. That's the price plain and simple. In time we'll be getting bigger screens. I was told to start of with either 40" or 42" screens. So they are 40" screens and will get the job done. I'll have to go to my partners house to get the exact model of the TV's. They are made by Westinghouse.

Also don't worry about a laptop to do the video with. All together I believe we have 5 laptops that can be used. Now I know they need to have 8 gigs of memory in them at least to do video. That's so they are stable and won't cause any issues.

I have a couple of gigs coming up that it will be used and possibly another one down the road. Now I've got to get the 2 of the stands that Steve posted in the other thread since I don't have the money to buy the totem poles. I should be ordering them next month from EBAY. I'm getting the wiring for the hook ups this month.

totem poles, LOL
totem_poles.jpg

Reactions: MIXMASTERMACHOM