Here is a cake that needs no pinspot....

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

drzinc

Trini missing JTV
Jun 7, 2008
Toronto
www.drzdj.com
anigif_enhanced-10829-1412128557-11.gif

Down side is you have to edit the video to add the music, since he doesn't have the necessary license to sell it. But could be very cool.

Reactions: ittigger and drzinc
I work in a building and do a little Halloween shindig for the tenant's kids I will grab the youtube video and project it on a wall for them.

Reactions: steve149
Not sure they're going to get enough sales to justify that add-on. It's got to be hugely expensive to custom write a laser-writer display for each and every cake. Not to mention, I don't see this working for us mobile guys where you have a different location and cake at each event. Now what I do get out of this is the idea of selling animation monograms. Use a strong projector to do an animation over the cake, at the entrance, behind the head table, etc. etc. This could be done with a simple projector setup and a movie file on USB thumbdrive.

Reactions: ittigger
The pumpkin one is via projector .. I don't see why that couldn't be used on a cake as well.

Reactions: ittigger
It is called Pixel Mapping on a smaller scale to this. Here in Houston, this took place about 4 years ago.